Advantages Great ways to amuse yourself!!!
Disadvantages Might not impress your boss enought to give you a promotion!!
Do you work in an Office?? Do you often find yourself falling asleep by the time it gets to 11.30am?? Particularly when your hungover from the night before??Well, whilst browsing across many websites, and brainstorming with my 'office chums', i have found many ways to amuse yourself. Be warned - i cannot guarantee your boss will be impressed!!!
1. Get all your colleagues together, and have a competition to see who has the best technique when trying to catch a snowflake on your tongue, the prize can be anything you can think of - even a new hole puncher - and it's funnier if you do it in the middle of summer when there is no snow, and best done outside because passers-by will think you have all lost the plot!!2. Have an arguement with yourself!!send your self an email asking yourself a stupid question, answer it, the argue with your self over the answer, then, after you have replied to your self over 30 times, email it to a friend and ask them to settle it for you!!! You may get a funny look, but it's worth it to see the look on their face while they are reading it!!
3. Pick a phrase that will annoy everyone, and say it at every opportunity throughout the day, by the end of the day everyone will be cringing and won't dare ask you to do ANYTHING - result! on the day i did this, the phrase i used was 'GOT IT, CHAV, WOULD YOU LIKE THAT SUPERSIZING?' everyone thought i have gone off my head and stayed away the whole day!!4. Wrap loads of elastic bands round each other, to make yourself a rubber band bouncy ball, then irritate everyone by bouncing it off your desk, and around the office.
5. Go into one of the meeting rooms about ten minutes before a meeting starts, carefully place a long handled brush in the corner of the room and then stand on the desk and hold a glass of water to the ceiling. When the first person comes in, tell them you are trying a new experiment, because you heard from science magazine weekly if you held it for long enough it would stick to the ceiling, then ask them to prop the glass up with the brush until you get off the table to complete the experiment. when the have secured it in place, jump off the table and run out of the room as fast as you can!!! when the rest of the people walk in, he will be stuck there holding the glass with the brush!6. Suggest to your boss that to save money on paper, you should just photocopy one sheet of blank paper loads of times, and wait for the look, but start worrying if your boss thinks its a good idea!!
7. Play with your swivel chair in the style of christina aguilera on the Virgin advert until someone gets annoyed enough to tell you to stop.8. Whenever someone asks you to do something say 'what?', when they repeat it say 'what?', when they repeat it again, say 'ha, ha, made you say it three times!!'
9. Sit and mumble to yourself until someone asks what is wrong, then say 'excuse me, i'm having a conversation here, i will be with you when she shuts up!'10. get the most annoying ringtone you can think off, hen sign up to a website that lets you text for free and text yourself all day until some tells you to turn your phone off. do the same the next day...........
11. Start a game of chinese whispers without telling anyone, and think of the most outrageous rumour you can think of, write it down, tell it to the office gosip, and wait till it comes back to you to see if it's anything like it was when you started it.12. Think of a word everyday, the bet yourself who in your office is going to say the word the most times, mark each person down for a point everytime they say it. the one with the most points wins.
13. Take your mp3 player in, then sit and sing in your most tuneless singing voice you can muster as loud as you dare - all day, and when some one comments tell them you appreciate their opinion but if you turned it off, and stopped singing you would feel oppressed.14. blow bubble in your chewing gum all day, and if someone gets annoyed with all the popping, tell them you need to practise because you are going for the world record in bubble blowing - who can blow the largest bubble.
15. Photocopy your finger, and if anyone asks why just tell them the police have asked you to go see them on your lunch about any crime you can think off, and you are taking your own finger prints now to save time.If these don't amuse for a little while, just come up with the silliest hings you can think of and try them out - them post them on here so i can try them!!! thanks for reading!!
Attention, this is the first review from this author
Instead of giving a negative rating, consider:
Help this member by giving your advice
Report fraud (for example plagiarism) or other issue with the review to the Ciao support team
Add your comment