Examtime.com

Examtime.com

Review of "Examtime.com"

published 19/11/2012 | amanda8226
Member since : 16/11/2012
Pro free, available anywhere, anytime, boosts memory, fun!
Cons limit on the amount of study aids you can create

"The Best Free Online Study Tools"

I heard in the past from teachers and lecturers at University that study tools are great for boosting your memory and help you to study so of course I went online! I found a website called ExamTime (www.examtime.com) after searching online and have been using the mind maps and flashcards tools for free.

I found myself remembering more theory that I have studied using these tools and felt far more prepared for exams than usual. There are also study quizzes and exam answers that I have begun using where I have been storing my study notes online so I can access them anywhere.

I Love using ExamTime, studying is no longer "the worst thing in the world" to me!

I would definitely recommend to all students looking to improve their study time!

• StazKilly published 19/11/2012
    As below , more info needed for higher rates. Apart from subjects etc, how is website design ease of use navigation etcetc
  • Bollinger28 published 19/11/2012
    What subjects do the mind maps and flashcards cover? Are they geared towards particular GCSE syllabuses? Are they for A Level students as well?

Product Information : Examtime.com