FITBUG FB 128WOW

FITBUG FB 128WOW

Review of "FITBUG FB 128WOW"

published 01/02/2015 | Angela150
Member since : 11/11/2009
Hello :)
Pro automatic bluetooth update, easy to clean, lightweight
Cons wireless option only available with membership
Precision

"The Fitbug Wow Bluetooth Smart Scale!"

The Fitbug Wow Bluetooth Smart Scale

I gave birth to my new born child over a week ago and I'm currently thinking about my post pregnancy weight loss campaign and how I am going to loose the weight. My best aid to monitoring my weight at the moment is my Fit Bug electronic weighing scale which I brought in November 2014 with the main aim of monitoring my post-pregnancy weight loss. I read a review about the wireless activity bug device from the same brand and decided to use the Fitbug range of smart health gadgets to aid my weight loss. Fitbug also offers a series of digital coach devices which tracks your
movements and sleep and I have also purchased one of these devices which is called Fitbug Org (cost £49.95) to help me loose my post-pregnancy weight.

The Fitbug Wow Bluetooth Smart Scale looks really fashionable and mines is stored on the bathroom floor. The scale itself is very lightweight and only weighs 2.072kg. The product code of the Fit Bug electronic weighing scale is FB128WOW and it has the latest technology to monitor weight loss. The Fitbug Wow Bluetooth Smartweighing scale is compatible with iphones, smartphones and tablets and works on i phone operating systems and android operating systems. To weigh yourself, you just have to stand on the scale and your weight will be automatically sent to your FitBug profile on the FitBug App via bluetooth. Your weight is displayed in clear digital form to one decimal place on the Fitbug Wow Bluetooth Smart Scale. The weight is very accurate as I have compared my weight on other scales at the same time, and the weight measurement is very precise.

On the app, your current weight will appear in the Goal Weight section of the app, and then you have to press the accept option if you want to accept your current weight and have it saved on your profile! To use the wireless option, you have to have FitBug membership. Your weight can be measured in Imperial, Lbs and Metric
Kilo. The Fit Bug electronic weighing scale has a maximum weight capacity of 250 kg. I have the FitBug App downloaded on my Samsung Galaxy S3 Smartphone and I am able to view my weight data on the FitBug App. The FitBug App is free to download.

The Fitbug Wow Bluetooth Smart Scale is a low-energy device, and so the manufacturer says that the battery should have long life. I have only owned the scale for two months so can't comment on the battery life. The batteries are included and AAA batteries are used. If you want other family members or friends to use the same Fit Bug electronic weighing scale, then they have to have separate Fitbug accounts, which you can create via the subscription number provided when you brought the Fitbug Wow Bluetooth Smart Scale.

Conclusion

I would highly recommend that you buy the Fit Bug electronic weighing scale as it is a good way of keeping track of your weight data via an app. At the time of writing this review, the Fitbug Wow Bluetooth Smart Scale is available to buy at the following retailers,at the following prices:
  • Radioworld - £59.99
  • EBay - £65.99
  • Amazon- £66.98
  • Tesco - £70

• jo-1976 published 22/10/2017