Fact Finders

Fact Finders

Review of "Fact Finders"

published 10/01/2008 | Choosyjo
Member since : 18/09/2005
Pro Quick and easy to do. Good rewards.
Cons Small problem with redeeming reward points on-line.
Ease of Registration:
Speed of accumulation:
Range of benefits:
Ease of redemption:
Success in retaining brand loyalty:

"AC Nielsen Fact Finders"

I have been scanning my shopping with Fact Finders for over a year now and have had no problems. The setting up of the wand at each scanning session is a bit of a bore as you have to go through the when,who and where bit for each shop but apart from that I enjoy scanning. It does not take long. The wand is easy to use and when not in use sits hidden away on a bottom shelf - I put it there because several people thought it was a phone!

The Customer Service department is excellent and regularly get in touch to remind you to scan your top-up shopping and if there are any surveys to do.

When an electrical storm killed my scanner there was a replacement within a couple of days and the old scanner was returned to Fact Finders where they managed to retrieve the data.

I have not had any problems with the phone ringing in the middle of the night nor has my computer modem been affected in anyway.

The reward scheme is great and the points accumulate quickly because you receive your activity points each week. There is a facility on the wand for informing FF if you are not going to scan i.e. holidays and you will still receive your points.You also receive reward point every month.

There are regular prize draws into which your member number is entered. The prizes look good but I have yet to have the experience of winning anything - it's always someone else isn't it?

However, today I thought I would redeem some of my points so I duly entered the Fact Finders address and guess where I have ended up. Yes, you've got it -here at Ciao. I do not seem to be able to get to the Fact Finders website no matter what I put into my browser. This is rather annoying as I was quite looking forward to having a browse of the rewards. I shall contact FF to find out what is going on.

Would I recommend Fact Finders and their scanning - Yes I definitely would.

• mum2boys82 published 04/07/2008
    Glad to see a good review of these as I have just started scanning this week! Rebecca Xx
  • CPTDANIELS published 10/01/2008
    Good review.
  • memphisto_chick published 10/01/2008
    Welcome to Ciao- we did Fact Finders for a while- we had problems with the phone ringing in the night, despite it all being set up properly, so we gave up after a few months.

Product Information : Fact Finders