Fact Finders

Fact Finders

Review of "Fact Finders"

published 04/07/2008 | xion63
Member since : 16/06/2008
Pro something for nothing if you can call it that
Cons time consuming, low points for prizes, equipment problems
Ease of Registration:
Speed of accumulation:
Range of benefits:
Ease of redemption:
Success in retaining brand loyalty:

"factfinders shopping monitor"

well everyone has already told you what factfinders is.

But my story is lightly different to the reviews i've read.
i was with factfinders 6months. it was costing me over £10 in electric as the scanner had to be plugged in 24/7, not to mention that every week sometimes twice kept being woken up at 2am in the morning was a pain in the neck. if like me you do your main shopping every two weeks, with a weekly top up, it is incredibly time consuming, was taking me at least an hour to input all the infomation they wanted, and then when i got my statement i was finding i was only being given a miserly 75points for all the effort. before i left i wanted to cash my points in for something reasonable, when i finally managed to access the website only to find they doubled the points (compared to their gift catalogue) i wanted the metal breadbin, i ended up having a clock/radio and flogging it on ebay. I know have TNS takes me 5 minutes to scan bar codes and i get 1000 points a week.

• xion63 published 11/10/2008
    I only know rebecca, that between 2am-6am the phone would start ringing, and if you pick it up you get like a fax machine screech, i couldnt not unplug the phone incase i was needed in an emergency, factfinders claim its the base unit, so they sent me another one but i still had the same problem, and in the end i had to unplug the phone. I also found it was costing me far more than the £6 they claim in electric for charging the base unit. And the final straw for me was the point, for all the info you have to collect 75 points is a bit of a slap in the face, if you want to change rebecca i recommend shop and scan, no hassle, no outlay, tiny scanner that fits in your palm, but does have to be downloaded through a pc but for that you get 1000 points a week.
  • xion63 published 11/10/2008
    TO MARYMOOSE I acutally responded to someones review on factfinders, as they were singing it praises, and i thought it was misleading people. Had i done the review myself i would have included information for all you non PC, less intelligent individuals.
  • COOOEEE published 06/07/2008
    Welcome to Ciao. A fair first review but if you feel you would like to add or expand on the details in the review at any time in the future you can do this by pressing the edit link in the centre at the top of your review as you read it. . Fionaxx

Product Information : Fact Finders