Fagor FU 6146

Fagor FU 6146

Freestanding - Front Loading - Energy Efficiency: A - Max Capacity: 6 kg - Width: 59 cm

Review of "Fagor FU 6146"

published 08/07/2009 | unclemicky
Member since : 08/07/2009
Pro Can be intergrated , 1400 spin if the motors working.
Cons the motors dont last long
Performance
User's Manual
Maintenance

"FAGOR 6146 2 NEW MOTORS IN THE SPACE OF 13 MONTHS"

Bought a Fagor 6146 in February 2008 to fit into our new kitchen , after two and a half months a fault code F08 appeared a new motor was required , this was fixed under warranty , we are now in July 2009 and yes you've guessed it fault code F08 , so I called the call center and specifically told them about the fault code F08 , thinking that like last time the engineer would bring a new motor out with him and I would only have to have 1 day off work as the engineer's appointment time is ALL DAY , could be 08.00 could be 5.30 pm they can not specify a time , the engineer came out 6 days later 06/07/2009 without a motor and said F08 you need a new motor I'll order one it'll take 3-5 days , so that's another day off work to arrange , it's cost £104 so far and I've had to dismantle the sink half of the kitchen to get the Fagor washer out AGAIN ,
it's the 11th now and still no new motor ,

Would I buy a Fagor washing machine again ??? NEVER. Mr M Freeman.

Well Well it's the 06/03/2010 and guess what , F08 looks like it's new motor time again, well not for us as it's being scrapped cant afford a new motor every 6 months , very very dissapointed with FAGOR.

• unclemicky published 11/09/2010
    Hi it's me again , changed the brushes on the motor and all went well untill we had a small fire at the back of the fagor washing machine on the 09/09/2010 , so now it's in the garden where it will stay untill I can take it to the local recycling center , if you do buy a fagor then make sure you are in the house when doing the washing and have a fire extinguisher handy . Mr M Freeman.