Fagor FWM714IT

Fagor FWM714IT

Integrated - Front Loading - Energy Efficiency: A - Max Capacity: 7 kg - Width: 60 cm

Review of "Fagor FWM714IT"

published 08/01/2012 | crescoe
Member since : 06/01/2012
Satisfactory
Pro Integrated, simple to use, A rated , 7kg load.
Cons Filter can be rendered innaccessible to low,towel on floor to collect water when cleaning!
not rated
Performance
User's Manual
Maintenance

"De Dietrich Fagor Washing machine FWM714IT"

I had a newly fitted kitchen last year and had limited space for integrated appliances this washing machine was recomended by my appliance supplier KAS of Cheadle as a good replacement for my miele, in that it would perform well, had a good reliability record, came with a five year guarantee and would suit my purpose.

Spacially it fits perfectly,the machine looks good and performed well for just six months, now I have a problem a horrible grinding noise, the engineer has come and he diagnosed a blocked filter,there was some fluff in it, not a lot I may add and went away he was well manered, listened to my story, took time to explain the machine, he was efficient and I believed his diagnosis.
I continued with a wash after his call and found to my horror the machine is still making the horrible noise! I reported back to the engineer the same day and now await a further response. The operator diagnosed a faulty pump over the phone !
and said they may have to order one she would see the engineer and come back to me, I await the call

I am not very pleased at all as I do not like the prospect of replacement parts at this early stage in the machines life.

not rated

crescoe

Member since:06.01.2012

De Dietrich Fagor Washing machine FWM714IT

08.01.2012

Advantages:
Integrated, simple to use, A rated , 7kg load .

Disadvantages:
Filter can be rendered innaccessible to low,towel on floor to collect water when cleaning !

Performance

Noise

User's ManualGood

MaintenanceEasy

SafetyVery safe

How much did you pay?449-00

Any repairs?will be now after 6 mnths use!

Special features? automatic balancing of load

This review of Fagor FWM714IT has not yet been rated.

Write your own review Report a problem with this reviews content

Add the first comment!

Type of Loading Front Loading
Revolutions per Minute 1400 rpm
Maximum Loading Capacity in kg 7 kg

Review Ratings

This review of Fagor FWM714IT has not yet been rated.

Samsung WW80J5355MW