Fairy Washing Up Liquid Lemon

Fairy Washing Up Liquid Lemon

Washing Up Liquid

Review of "Fairy Washing Up Liquid Lemon"

published 25/07/2011 | Myredpip
Member since : 18/01/2011
Live for today because tomorrow never comes x
Pro It's the best
Cons None
Do you need to use much for each clean?
Irritable to skin?
Longlasting effects?

"It's simply the best!"

~The Best Washing Up Liquid~

Fairy washing up liquid has to be the best out there at the moment, it's thick, strong smelling, you only need a small amount to get a large amount of washing up done, what else do you need from a washing up liquid?

Fairy liquid comes in many lovely fragrances and colors. As I will only buy yellow or green colored Fairy, I buy this Lemon Fairy quite often, of course it's yellow in color and it smells really citrusy, with a very strong smell of lemons. A nice thick consistency of liquid and I only need to put a small amount of it into my washing up bowl as I prepare to wash my dishes. The small amount of liquid gives me lots of nice bubbles which are soft to touch and smell delightfully lemony.

Unless I have heaps of washing up to do, I don't usually have to refill my bowl as the fairy lasts and the bubbles remain right up until I've finished washing up. The bubbles are light and frothy and very worthwhile, they don't disappear until I want them too, and by this I mean when I rinse them away when I've finished.

The big bottle of fairy has the usual red top which is easily flipped open so I can squirt the amount I require for washing my dishes. A bottle of fairy will last me a long time, I do however, always like to keep a bottle of Fairy in reserve, should I unexpectedly run out. But before I throw an old bottle of fairy away, I will stand it on it's head so I can get every last drop out of the bottle first "Waste Not Want Not" as they say.

This Lemon fairy is extremely soft and mild and I have not once experienced any adverse effects from using it, in fact quite the opposite, after using this lemon fairy my hands smell great and feel really soft and moisturized. I got my Lemon Fairy Liquid from Tesco, in fact I got two 650 ml bottles as it's on offer at the moment 2 bottles for £2.50, I couldn't resist it, when one bottle would have cost me £1.50 I decided to go for the offer.
~Other information~

You can visit the Fairy website at www.fairydish.com to find out more about lemon fairy and other products, you can also check out the ingredients for each individual product.

This product should be kept out of the reach of children, for obvious reasons.

Lemon fairy washing up liquid gets the full 5 stars from me, it's great all round.

Thank you for reading my review which may also be posted on other sites.

• emi_angel published 25/07/2011
    fab review, love this product especially for the smell :D
  • catsholiday published 25/07/2011
    I'm not brand loyal but do like lemon scented washing up liquid
  • IzzyInTheHouse published 25/07/2011
    Nice review :) x

offers "Fairy Washing Up Liquid Lemon"