Fairy Washing Up Liquid

Fairy Washing Up Liquid

Washing Up Liquid

Review of "Fairy Washing Up Liquid"

published 13/10/2011 | BrookieFan99
Member since : 07/08/2011
Pro Cleans well, bottle goes on forever & ever...
Cons The price is a bit dear...
Do you need to use much for each clean?
Irritable to skin?
Longlasting effects?

"Trusted for 51 years & counting..."

FAIRY WASHING UP LIQUID ORIGINAL

Washing up dishes (when the dishwasher is half empty) is a right pain in the bum! It's one of my chores & my mum changes her washing up liquid like there's no tomorrow! Usually she uses Morning Fresh which is cheap but it makes my hands feel all horrible afterwards! So whilst on offer at Morrisons some months ago, she bought Fairy original...

My mum usually dose'nt buy Fairy that often because it makes her hands sore & she finds it too expensive to buy. (I agree with her on that point) My mum had bought Fairy when the 50th anniversary was on so she got the white circular bottle a £1! I've still got it today! My mum had bought fairy again in the clear bottle. I cant remember the price as it was a few months ago.

It was after tea & we had had lasagne that night. All of the sauce had dried on so much it world take a chizzel to get it off! The dish the lasagne was cooked in I squirted in some liquid & filled it with hot water. I left it to soak overnight & by the morning all of the superglued sauce was clean off & floating on the top of the water! I poured this out & washed the dish out again & it was sparkling!!!

With the plates, forks, knives & all the rest of it, a good wash up with a dish cloth soon sorted all of it out! I was done in no time!!! The suds lasted a long, long time, all the way through!!! It was great because with Morning Fresh even though that smells nice, the suds dont last very long!!!

The bad point of this liquid thoough, unless you get it on special offer, it costs an arm & a leg!!!

In my opinion, this liquid comes out top every time for me, probably not for my mum though!!! It cuts through grease easily, the bubbles last a long, long time & the bottle goes on forever & ever & ever & ever!!!

Also, latest news on WHICH? say Aldi's cheap brand Magnum, has knocked Fairy off it's top spot after 20 years of being the number 1 brand!!! (this is the next review)

Thank's for reading!!!

HAPPY WASHING UP!!!

• ithoughtyoudneverask published 13/10/2011
    I also detest washing up, and we don't even have a dishwasher. Boo! Good review!
  • kevin121 published 13/10/2011
    It's one of those chores I hate. Rachael.

offers "Fairy Washing Up Liquid"