Fairy Washing Up Liquid

Fairy Washing Up Liquid

Washing Up Liquid

Review of "Fairy Washing Up Liquid"

published 04/04/2012 | xmum2fourx
Member since : 04/08/2007
....
Pro Works well
Cons None
Do you need to use much for each clean?
Irritable to skin?
Longlasting effects?

"My number 1 washing up liquid"

The washing up liquid comes in a squeeze bottle so it is easy to get the product from the bottle into the washing up bowl and it does not come out too fast which I fantastic as you only need a small amount of this liquid mixed with warm water and it lathers up really well helping provide a great environment to clean you dishes. I believe the consistency is perfect it is not runny and a little gel like which is the main reason why it does not fly out of the bottle meaning you do not waste the product and can easily add the small amount that is needed.The smell is nice to I like the apple variation of this product as it is noticeably there while you are washing the dishes but after they are cleaned and rinsed it does not leave any trace on your dishes making the unusable to eat with which of course would defeat the reason for using this product.

The bubbles that are created in the washing up bowl last well I find cheaper variations by the time I have washed a few dishes it needs to be emptied and refilled as there is hardly any trace of the cleaning product left where as fairy seem to last a great deal longer and really helps cut through grease created on my dishes.I have tried many different washing up liquids as I am always on the hunt for something cheaper like most people but I can honestly say I always come back to fairy as I find the cleaning power it provides means you actually get more value out of a bottle of fairy than other brands even if the upfront cost seems a lot cheaper.

You do not need to leave dishes to soak you can jump straight in and start cleaning straight away once clean you simple rinse of the dishes and they are ready for drying the suds come away very easily. It also claims to be kind to skin and to be honest have never had a problem with my hands becoming sore or dry after doing the dishes although it does seem I am always standing at the sink. It seems to have no effect on my hands but to be fair I have never had a problem with irritation from any brand of washing up liquid I have used.

You can buy this product in different sizes and in different variations of scent. I usually buy the 740ml bottle and this will last me around 5 to 6 weeks which with dishes for a family of 5 is really impressive. It really does last for a very long time meaning the initial price may be above other non branded names but the quality out shines them by miles. A 740ml bottle costs around 31.60 but you can often find them on offer for about 2 for £2.50.

• Coloneljohn published 16/04/2012
    My wife prefers this brand. John
  • pgn0 published 09/04/2012
    I find the "jump straight in and start cleaning straight away" approach works best too.
  • AnneLorraine1 published 04/04/2012
    My favourite too

offers "Fairy Washing Up Liquid"