Fanta Apple Splash

Fanta Apple Splash

Apple

Review of "Fanta Apple Splash"

published 29/03/2006 | lfc-4-ever
Member since : 27/02/2006
Pro Great Taste, Cheap, Different Sizes Avalible
Cons Loads Of Sugar

"Fanta Apple Splash - What A Drink"

Well I think most people know what Fanta is. For those of you who do not know, it is a fizzy drink which has loads of sugar in. It used to only come in orange but now there are loads of different flavours. The flavours are orange, lemon, apple, fruit twist and wild berries.

The Packaging:
You can buy Fanta in loads of different quantities. You can get the normal size cans (330ml), a small plastic bottle (500ml) and a large bottle (2ltr). The can it comes in is like most other cans!! I don't particularly like the cans for two reasons. Firstly once you have opened it you have to drink it all as there is no lid. Secondly cans are not particularly strong so they can get bashed and dented in your bag. I think the bottles you get this drink in are great. They are very strong, colourful, they don't leak and they are unique.

The Cost:
Like most fizzy drinks if you buy them in a vending machine they are a lot more expensive. I will tell you the prices of high street shops. You can normally buy the cans for about 40-50pence. In my opinion the 500ml bottles are the best value, they cost 79pence. A lot of the time though you get them buy one get one free in Woolworth's etc. The 2litre bottles cost about £1.50.

The Drink:
I love this drink it is my very favourite . It has great taste which is very different form the other Fanta's. The only problem is it has loads of sugar. Unlike loads of other apple drinks this one is not sour. Like most fizzy drinks it is pretty filling if you drink a whole can you feel quite bloated afterwards. I think this is quite good as it makes the drink last longer.

Overall:
I would highly recommend this drink to all types of people. I give it 10/10.

Thanks for reading Tom

• duskmaiden published 30/03/2006
    you haveused the same paragraph aboutthe packaging in llyour fizzy drinks reviews. There is one patragrph aboutthe taste.
  • dempsey_review published 30/03/2006
    I only like the Fanta Fruit Twist one, good op, dempsey :-)
  • Moogiekupo published 29/03/2006
    I love the fact that the drink is so refreshing - Kupo x