Fantasy & SF Book Club

Fantasy & SF Book Club

Review of "Fantasy & SF Book Club"

published 09/11/2005 | WickedWillow
Member since : 09/11/2005
Pro Wide selection of books and dvds on the website
Cons If you leave it too late to order a book every month they send you ones you dont want.
Variety on offer
Catalogue
Purchase obligations

"Great for the cheap books."

I joined this book club about 4 months ago, i mainly did it for 5 books for 50p each offer.

I wasnt really too bothered about having to buy a book every month because i read quite a bit, but the main problem is you have a certain amount of time in which to order your next book and if you dont order one by that date then they will send you the editors choice which is usually one to three books that come to about £20 plus delivery.

Then there is the problem of having to pay £3 for a collection if you dont want the books.

Its not all bad though.

If you buy alot of books go for it, but make sure you get your orders in before the due date and you wont be sent books you dont want.

The best thing about this book club is the opening offer and the price aren't too bad either.

• HotBabes published 09/11/2005
    Don't like being tied to purchasing a book every month from a particular place no matter how cheap the offer might be, and as you say paying to return them can be quite expensive :-)
  • buffy1986 published 09/11/2005
    I liked the selection of books they have to offer - I don't like the thought of having to be a member though..
  • psychstudent1 published 09/11/2005
    I've given up on these kin of book clubs. I always end up with the editor's choice that I have no interest in. This is okay if you are well organised and get your order in on time.....not like me!