FastPay (NatWest)

FastPay (NatWest)

Review of "FastPay (NatWest)"

published 24/02/2011 | vicki01761
Member since : 24/02/2011
Good
Pro quick and easy to use
Cons uncompetitve exchange rates
Competitiveness of APR
Product package
Quality of Customer Service
Reward Scheme
Additional Charges

"Altogether good service"

A good service, I did find better alternatives though when I compared the service against other money transfer providers at www.comparecurrency.co.uk/international-payments.

The money arrived quickly but I did find far better ways of transferring money. Using a money transfer brokerage as my requirements to transfer money have grown and I am able to pay suppliers on a regular basis and achieve far better exchange rates. Using a brokerage has also meant that someone is there to monitor the exchange rates on my behalf and so that I can get the best exchange rate available. I have used two brokers and both were happy to waiver the transaction fees which are roughly about £10 now that I am sending money on a monthly basis.

I also believe that Natwest have now stopped offering this service .

• TheHairyGodmother published 25/02/2011
    Sorry but there is not enough information or opinion in this review to make it helpful from the point of view of a consumer looking at making a purchase. If you update please leave a message in my guestbook and I will return to re-rate.

Product Information : FastPay (NatWest)

Listed on Ciao since: 09/08/2002