Review of "Fellowes P50CM Paper Shredder"

published 06/01/2007 | gme92
Member since : 05/04/2006
Pro decent size
Cons mesh basket (always use a liner)
Performance
User's Manual
Cleaning & Maintenance

"Solid, sturdy and means business"

I have had several shredders and probably because I bought cheap and cheerful ones they each have had a short life.

I admit I have only owned this 'fellow' for a week but I was impressed before I even got it out of the box. It was quite heavy and felt solid, much more sturdy than my other shredders.

I am glad I read the instructions first (Yes - I am one of those people) as I wouldn't have thought to put a bag inside the mesh container to stop my carpet getting covered in confetti and paper dust.

I am also impressed with the speed of shredding. Some reviews complain about the noise but after having to use my old, slow, grinding shredder over the Xmas holidays I can't say the noise bothers me.

• COOOEEE published 20/03/2007
    A good start but if you feel you would like to add or expand on the details in the review at any time in the future you can do this by pressing the edit link in the centre at the top of your review as you read it. Welcome to Ciao. Fionaxx
  • Nathan_Innit published 06/01/2007
    No real attempt to engage the reader and it was too short to ever feature enough information to be rated any higher. As I say to all the new reviewers though (I make it sound like I'm a veteran even though I'm pretty new myself). Just stick at it and you can write a lot of good reviews, making a lot of easy money in the process.