Review of "Ferrero Rocher"

published 25/10/2009 | jadiep890
Member since : 11/10/2009
Hi, how addictive are these sites???? Im also over on dooyoo see ya there! x I will rate all new reviews when I get the chance x
Pro yummy, tasty, chocolate!!!!!!
Cons 72 calories EACH!!!!
Taste
Smell
Product Quality
Packaging

"The ambassador is really spoiling us with this one!Ferrero Rocher"

I absolutly love Ferrero Rocher's and at christmas time get loads in because I know everyone else loves them too :o( lol!

They usually come in a plastic box like container, but at christmas time you can get the pyramid shaped box and the christmas tree shaped packaging too! They make a great present too as they look quite festive.

In the little rectangular box you get 16 gold foil balls over 2 layers, which sit in a brown cup, under the wrapper, you get a ball of nutty chocolate with a wafer type ball inside that and then that is filled with nutella type chocolate and a whole hazelnut mmmmm. I usually buy them in Asda for about £3, in Asda at the moment they do have an offer 2 for £5. They can also be bought in most other stores for around about the same price.

You can get the Ferrero Rocher Chocolate Diamond which is a flat box of 1 layer of 25 chocolates this is in Asda priced at £5.29 but is on offer 2 for £8.

You can also get a tray of 32 chocolates, these are wrapped in dark brown, silver, and gold so I am guessing these are milk chocolate, white and dark chocolate, I haven't yet tried these but they are in Asda priced at £6.82.

There a a few other varities available but you will need to check them out for yourself :o)

My personal opinion~~~

I just love these delicious chocolate balls! They have a nutty texture and the middle wafer adds an extra crunch, the centre is very nutella like and seeing as they are made byt he same company as nutella I would say that iit probably is nutella, and you get a big hazelnut in the soft chocolate centre. I can easily eat a whole box in one sitting, I don't do it but I could lol! I don't find them sickly at all.
After a bit of googleing I found that each chocolate contains 72 calories!! But it's worth it in my opinion!

I also found the following information so thought I would add it just to let you all know ~~~~~~~~

Apart from the traditional hazelnut flavor, Ferrero Rocher comes in other flavors. There are several other flavors: Including coconut & dark chocolate also Pistachio, Strawberry, Coconut and Lemon are the Ferrero Garden Varieties. The original Ferrero Rocher is in a gold wrapper whereas coconut is in a silver wrapper and dark chocolate a brown log. The coconut flavor is called Ferrero Rafaello. It has an hoop center rather than hazelnut and with shredded coconut on the outside. The dark chocolate is simply called the Ferrero Rondnoir, but rather than the original chocolate that is used, dark chocolate is used instead.

For more information there is a website ~~http://www.ferrerousa.com/

Summary: Overall a delicious chocolate which I could eat again & again & again & .............

• SweetTooth93 published 31/10/2009
    Ridiculous amount of calories..but such an idulgant treat xx
  • torriglen published 31/10/2009
    love these, x
  • GoFigure published 26/10/2009
    Lovely review... made me hungry! xx

offers "Ferrero Rocher"