Review of "Fiat Grande Punto"

published 15/09/2007 | rambo42
Fuel consumption
Looks

"Grande Punto 1.2"

Grande Punto 1.2 Active

This is my first car that I have ever owned I bought it in January and can I just say I love it, it was designed by Guigiaro and I think he has done a great job.

I decided to go for the 1.2 and I havent been disappointed with it at all, it may only be 65bhp with a top speed of 97mph and once its on the motorway it can easily do the top speed. As well as the motorway its great for nipping round town, and with a total length of 4030 mm then it will be very easy to park in though small spaces. The punto also has a great little button which is called a "city button" this is great for use in multi storey car parks and tight spaces as it changes the steering of the car so its a lot easier for parking.

The punto has excellent fuel consumption currently i get around 40-50 miles to the gallon. As it's a group 2 for the insurance its will be very cheap to insure, making it an ideal car for everybody.

The equipment you get with the basic model, isnt that great but what do you expect for a cheap car, if you want a car with all the trimmings then I would recommend getting the next model up or even a different car.

Let me end by saying that is a truly amazing car for the price and I would recommend getting one as they are great fun and you will love it.

• Bens__mummy published 15/09/2007
    Good review but could do with some more info to gain higher ratings. Take a look at other reviews to get an idea of the level of info that is needed to gain higher ratings. ~ Em. x
  • dynamicnurse published 15/09/2007
    Please add a little more info on the care, I will gladly re-rate.