Review of "Fiat Grande Punto"

published 12/04/2012 | xKelseyx
Member since : 12/04/2012
Hey, My name is Kelsey, Before I buy a product I always check reviews about the product first. Its always worked for me:) So I want to give a little back by writing reviews about different products and I hope to help others as they have helped me:)
Pro Great On Fuel, Low Insurance, Low Tax, Looks Good On The Eye.
Cons The Only Disadvantage I Could Find Is That The Engine Was Only 1.4, I Prefer 2 Litre.
Road Handling
Features
Fuel consumption

"My Pleasurable Experience Of The Fiat Grande Punto 1.4 Dynamic Sport"

Outside Of Car

Outside Of Car

The Fiat Grande Punto 1.4 Dynamic Sport really is Grande as it hints in the title! I bought my Black Fiat Grande Punto 1.4 (07 Plate) back in 2008 at auction for £5000 in full working order (Brand New Price Around £10,000). I sold it on 21st of March 2012 privately and really got my moneys worth back with a whopping £3,990. These cars really do hold their value. When I bought the car it had only done 8082 Miles on the clock and had a current MOT and valid Tax. When I sold it had then done 38,772 Miles on the clock and didn't have any Tax but it did have a current MOT. So if you calculate that it means that I drove 30,690 and owned the car for 4 years sold it with no Tax and only lost £1010. Now I Say lost but I didn't really lose out at all! In the 4 years I owned my Punto it was a very pleasurable experience. I had it serviced every year as I believe that if you look after your car, Your car will look after you! Some people may ask ... Then why did you sell it? Good Question! I started to find after 5 years driving a 1.4 I was getting bored of it. I've wanted a 2 litre Engine and finally took the leap and purchased a Golf GTI 2 Litre. But we aren't here to talk about Golfs. Its all about the Punto Baby! Here's some stats and facts about the Immense Fiat Punto Grande 1.4 Dynamic Sport 2 Door Hatchback....

Key Features: ABS, Alloy Wheels, Air Conditioning, CD Player, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, Front Fog Lights, Full Service History, On Board Computer, Multiple Airbags, Power Steering, Engine Immobilizer

Green Credentials:
CO2 Emissions 139 g/km
Fuel Economy (Combined) 47.9 mpg (Combined)
Vehicle Tax (12 months) £115

Ill round this review off by saying that I would buy another Fiat Punto again in the future but I will say that it would need to be a 2 litre as Im used to the pulling power now with my Golf. If your looking for a wee car that is good on fuel, insurance and tax then I would have to say the Fiat should really be considered.

I will give the overall rating of 10/10.

(Review Also Posted On DooYoo)

• Spottydog11 published 13/04/2012
    Welcome to ciao x
  • mozzie76 published 12/04/2012
    You need to add more details and personal opinion to this review