Finding Nemo (Ocean Favorites) - Disney

Finding Nemo (Ocean Favorites) - Disney

1 CD(s) - Children's Music - Label: Warner Bros. - Distributor: Arvato Services; Proper - Released: 17/11/2003 - 5050467020429 - Studio / Live: Studio

Review of "Finding Nemo (Ocean Favorites) - Disney"

published 17/03/2009 | happysh2009
Member since : 17/03/2009
Thank you very much for the ratings and will always return.
Pro Easygoing and relaxing
Cons I haven't found it yet
Originality
Quality and consistency of tracks
Cover / Inlay Design and Content
Lyrics

"this music made me feel so moved"

It's the music when i listened one time I would not forget any more.
I think the authoro must have same experience when he he or she wrote about it.
It reminded me of my childhood.
when i was a child i visit a music shop . The shop owner was very kind when he saw me he played a music type for me.At the time the we listened type not cd.
The fantastic music made me feel like in dream.
Now when I listened the finding Nemo, it gave me same feeling .
By the way I like sea.So the story happened in sea also made me feel so close to Nemo's world.
I know somebody would say it's for children.But we all have our childhood even you are big adult now. If we listen so called children's music we can forget our life's trouble, why not?Also when you listen it maybe you would miss your childhood life and call back some fantastic memories what you forgot in chaos of life.
Last but not least, thank you for reading it .Hope to share your views about it with me.

• manlybeach published 17/03/2009
    Welcome to ciao
  • Logan33 published 17/03/2009
    nice review, My latest review is not hitting the new review page so if you would like to read it (I'd be extremely greatful!!), please visit my homepage. Many Thanks and don't usually ever ask, but ciao is broken yet again!!!!!! Kind Regards, Logan