Fisher-Price Dance Baby Dance - Classical Stacker

Fisher-Price Dance Baby Dance - Classical Stacker

Shapes and Stacking

Review of "Fisher-Price Dance Baby Dance - Classical Stacker"

published 05/05/2012 | emmad5689
Member since : 12/02/2011
Thank you all for my E ratings it is appreciated xx
Pro Bright, bulky, lights up and plays tunes
Cons None
Educational Value

"My babies not dancing"

My eldest daughter was bought this toy for her first birthday which to be honest at the time I did think she was getting a little old for stackers as she already had two that she was getting bored of however she did enjoy playing with it.

The toy is made by Fisherprice and it is aimed for babies from 6 months and upwards, the toy consists of a yellow base with a long piece of yellow plastic up the middle for the stars to be stacked onto. The top of the toy is a bright yellow smiling star and then there are 4 different coloured star shapes to be stacked onto the base. The stars are all varying sizes so that the biggest one goes on the bottom and then they are stacked on top of each other with the smallest at the top, the stars are green, blue, orange and red in colour and are made of coloured hard plastic which you can see through.

The toy playes music and lights up as your child plays with it which my daughter really liked, the different coloured lights did keep her amused for quite a while and we would name the colours as they lit up to give the toy some educational value without any effort. The toy takes 3 x AA batteries which we never had to replace however that may be because within a couple of months of being bought this toy it was a little too young for my daughter and therefore she stopped playing with it.

The toy is great for developing your childs motor skills as it encourages them to grasp the stars and then they have to use hand-eye co-ordination to get the pieces onto the stack, the toy also helps to teach colours and of course the music gives added enjoyment too. Each of the stars has a different texture to it which my daughter used to like if I took her hand and ran it over the stars, the stars and base are made from string plastic and my daughter never managed to damage the toy even though she would quite often accientally stand on the stars after she had got bored and walked away from the toy so I can say that the toy is durable.
I think this is a pretty good toy and my daughter used to enjoy playing with it however I do think the age 6 months up guide is correct and think she would have got much more fun from the toy if she had been bought it at a younger age as at 1 yedar old there w3ere other toys that were more exciting to her. This toy has it all sounds, lights and educational to boot so I would recommend it.