Fisher Price Newborn To Toddler Portable Rocker

Fisher Price Newborn To Toddler Portable Rocker

Review of "Fisher Price Newborn To Toddler Portable Rocker"

published 10/09/2011 | salma_1
Member since : 10/09/2011
Pro very portable, comfortable for babies, secure, height adjustment and stable feet
Cons wont recommend as toddler chair, very harsh vibration, stiff legs, wobbly toy bar
How mobile is the parents unit?
Volume Control
Powered by

"Fisher price rocker a god send my baby loved it and very portable"

I purchased this for my newborn and he slept soundly in it perfectly and sat happily whislt eating and watching cartoons, the chair has to height adjustments one for newborns and one for toddlers (which is apparently a chair) however I think the toddler chair isn't very suitable for toddlers my nephew sat in it and is 3 and a half I felt he was going to break it doesn't seem that comfortable. The great thing about this is that it has little feet which come out so that it can be stable or folded back in when you want to rock the baby back and forth (but they were very stiff to pull out and put back) It comes with a detachable toy bar which is okay but doesn't fully move out the way and kept swinging forward when I went to pick my baby up nearly hitting him in the face so I took it off for the whole time he uses it. The chair has a vibration feature which I loved (used it when he slept on the chair) but only when the battery was nearly dying so the vibration was soft and low because when I put fresh batteries in it the vibration was so heavy my little boy got so scared as his whole body shaked. It folds up great and it very portable and I could hide it away in the corner, another good feature is that the seat cover comes of so I could wash it and it also has a secure belt to keep your little one in place as my little one has started to try climb out of it.

• catsholiday published 10/09/2011
    Welcome to ciao. This looks nice and light shame about the down sides

Product Information : Fisher Price Newborn To Toddler Portable Rocker

It starts out as an infant seat or rocker with a low-profile frame, very appropriate for newborns. Then, as your child grows, you can easily convert it to an infant seat to add interactive toy play, then make it a toddler rocker. It folds easily and has a built-in handle, so it can go wherever you and baby do Requires 1D battery. Includes 2 button-cell batteries for dog toy. Calming vibrations and gentle rocking motion help comfort and soothe baby. Versatile seat angles add comfort for different age babies. Baby-activated music and rattles offers auditory stimulation. Bright colors and patterns stimulate baby´s visual sense. Enjoy years of use-from birth to 40 pounds Convenient space for feeding baby so portable Machine-washable pad

Type: Bouncer / Rocker