Review of "Fitbit Blaze"

published 06/09/2016 | punkessy
Member since : 07/08/2006
My names Sarah
Pro step count, Alarm clock, sleep tracker
Cons nothing found so far

"Fitbit Blaze! Faultless and does everything I need"

I was new to the whole world of Fitbit, Then I got given a fitbit blaze for my 29th birthday! It has changed my life. No exaggeration here Ive gone from struggling with sleep patterns and an unhealthy lifestyle to tracking my daily activities and monitoring my sleep pattern with the fitbit blaze! By connecting the fitbit to my phone im able to see my progress with my weight management, Its simple to use and fits in well with having to work and run normal family life stuff too! even the kids love joining in with some of the Fitstar activities with me.
The sleep tracker has been amazing! Ive finally been able to pin point the times I was waking through the night and then been able to work out why I was waking up! Im now getting a full nights sleep and I honestly do not think that would of happened if I hadnt started monitoring it with the fitbit!
The alarm has been a godsend! It wakes me up with a gentle vibration rather than a noisy alarm clock which I often found would start my day the wrong way! The vibrations of the fitbit alarm just gently wake you up and its always worked and my time management has improved.

• LiveMusicLoverLyn published 09/09/2016
    Needs more
  • Secre published 09/09/2016
    This isn't a bad start but if you read around the site you will see what level is needed for paying rates.
  • 2mennycds published 09/09/2016
    Reading other reviews will give you ideas what's needed in a review. It's also important to rate as well as receiving rates, and encourages members to rate your reviews

offers "Fitbit Blaze"