Review of "Fitbit Charge 2"

published 17/02/2017 | anish321
Member since : 17/02/2017
Pro looks give it a plus but so does the many new features.
Cons its not water proof but water resistant

"classy and sporty with various colours!"

Although the fitness watches are mainly for keeping in track with your health and fitness, we have to wear it as long as possible to keep up with our physical exercises, so why not make it look stylish? the old HR had a much smaller and duller screen compared to this product, but it also takes away a few less bucks from you compared to the Fitbit charge 2.
the screen isnt as large as blaze and isnt too small either. which is perfect!
i honestly have no regrets in putting my money money in this.
the great thing about any fitness band is that it makes our routines more fun and we can definitely be more aware of how were affecting our body.
in the app that you will install, there is an age section in which you can compare yourself with other people of your age and judge your fitness level from poor to excellent.
Good luck!

• calara published 18/03/2017
    yep.
  • LiveMusicLoverLyn published 19/02/2017
    Tells me nothing I need - sorry
  • fatboyslim published 19/02/2017
    Not helpful I'm afraid. I haven't used a Fitbit fitness tracker and I haven't learned much after reading this review. Imagine the readers know nothing about the product, so it is essential that you go into great detail and clearly and comprehensively, tell us everything about the item you are reviewing.

offers "Fitbit Charge 2"