Review of "Fitbit Charge 2"

published 04/04/2017 | staceymac90
Member since : 04/04/2017
Pro Looks Great!
Cons Charging takes longer for a full charge.

"==My New Best Friend=="

Fitbit Charge 2

Fitbit Charge 2

Recently upgraded my Fitbit to the Charge 2. I have previously owned two different models within the Fitbit range.

PRO's
  • Looks fantastic on wrist
  • Available in many different colours and two limited edition models.(all suitable for both male and female).
  • Straps can be changed.
  • Tracks activity for both sport and everyday activity.
  • New relaxation widget, helps the user relax over a two min period.
  • New in depth sleep tracker, which now breaks down the sleep period allowing the user to see exactly what level of sleep has been achieved.
  • longer battery life
  • Adapted charger from the original charge model. This helps prevent any damage to the tracker. (I had issues with the earlier model. I had to repair twice).

CON's
  • Charging period seem longer.
  • User must manually change where the watch is placed on the app. (I initially had the wrong setting on. This overcompensated my steps, making it seem i was doing a lot more steps than I actually was) .
  • I have experienced issues with the syncing from tracker to app. (Please note that this has been the case with my other Fitbits too. It doesn't happen a lot I just feel it needs to be mentioned).

• 1st2thebar published 04/04/2017
    A list is not a review. Welcome to Ciao.
  • danielclark691 published 04/04/2017
    As others have said. Read around the site to see what is expected. Good start. Welcome
  • Essexgirl2006 published 04/04/2017
    Welcome. Reviews here generally are broken into paragraphs rather than lists. Have a read around the site to get an idea of what to include.

offers "Fitbit Charge 2"