Review of "Fitbit Charge HR"

published 12/02/2017 | robyns92
Member since : 22/01/2017
Pro Good value for money, comfortable, tracks everything you need!
Cons Battery life is quite poor

"Just what I needed!"

I've always wanted something like this and Fitbit is a good brand and affordable on a budget so I thought why not!

First all, there are lots of different types of Fitbit's which you can see on their website better than me explaining it.
The Fitbit Charge HR tracks:
- PurePulse Heart rate
- Workouts & All day activity (tracks steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes, heart rate, hourly activity & stationary time)
- Caller ID & Watch
- Exercise mode
- Smart track
- Auto sleep & alarms
- Wireless syncing
- Long battery life

The wristband comes in 6 different colours. I've got Plum which is a really nice colour!
It also comes in different sizes so for me I liked it a bit bigger as I hate things tight around my wrists and I can tighten it more if I want too. It's very comfortable, you hardly feel you're wearing anything on.

I personally think the battery life isn't that great, it lasts maybe 3 days at a push but it's very quick at charging so I'll charge it while I'm getting ready for work one morning and it'll be charged by the time I leave so that's a bonus at least.

You can download the Fitbit app in your own app store which you sync and you can have different challenges with your Fitbit friends which makes things more exciting and motivates you to get moving as well!
On the app you can:
- View progress
- Record workouts
- Share & Compete
- Log food
- Earn badges
- Sleep better

I paid roughly £120 for this one which to me is worth it because it does so much and it works well!

• calara published 18/03/2017
    okay
  • 1st2thebar published 15/02/2017
    Deficient in detail.
  • 1st2thebar published 15/02/2017
    Deficient in detail.

offers "Fitbit Charge HR"