Review of "Flair Ben 10 Stencil Art"

published 12/12/2011 | sorehead
Member since : 30/04/2011
Pro Hours of fun and entertainment
Cons Nothing

"Ben 10"

For anyone who doesn't know of Ben 10, he is basically a little boy who has dsicovered the ability to change into ten different alien superheroes - our little lad is a bit of a Ben 10 fan - to be honest he goes through phases. At the moment he's 'into' Ben 10 and we bought him a Flair Ben 10 Stencil art kit which cost £7. Personally I thought this was quite a lot of money at the time.

The Ben 10 kit is basically a book which contains a lot of different stencils with which he likes to create his own Ben 10 characters. It seems to keep him amused for ages. He especially likes to create his Ben 10 aliens and the book comes with tips and hints and suggestions as to how to make your alien more scary. He spends ages trying to get it 'just right' and a perfect match for a real ben 10 alien look alike. He loves it!

The book also comes with lots of different background scenes on which to place your stencils after you have completed them and I hink this helps to keep him entertained for a long time and captures his vivid imagination.

It really is quite a comprehensive kit when you look at it and I was impressed with how many different types of stencils there are, as well as how many background scenes also, meaning that the pictures can be changed and alternated many times over, thus providing hours of fun and entertainment. The stencils themselves feel durable and good quality and have lasted well.

The kit is also well constructed, well made and doesn't look cheap or flimsy. Overall I would have to say that it is acyually good value for money, despite my initial reservations.

I think this would make a smashing stocking filler, obviously probably more so for a boy (though I am sure there are many Ben 10 girl fans out there too!).