Flash All Purpose Cleaning Liquid Fresh Lemon

Flash All Purpose Cleaning Liquid Fresh Lemon

All Purpose Cleaner

Review of "Flash All Purpose Cleaning Liquid Fresh Lemon"

published 26/04/2012 | wazza115
Member since : 31/03/2012
Happy Easter everyone, still catching up on my rates :)
Pro Lemon fragrance, cleans well and lasts for ages!
Cons None
Do you need to use much for each clean?
Irritable to skin?
Longlasting effects?

"Flash and the dirt has gone!"

I have tried other brands but I find that one item I have in my cleaning cupboard is Flash All Purpose Cleaner.

*The product:*

The bottle is made from clear plastic with a red screw top lid and a picture of a flower on the front.

The cleaning fluid is bright yellow in colour.

*Price and availability:*

The RRP is around £2 for a 1 litre bottle and available from most supermarkets and placed like Home Bargains or Wilkos.

Quite often it is on offer and normally I pick a couple of bottles up when Tesco’s have it on offer for £1.

Flash is also available in different fragrances.

*How to use:*

I tend to use this for cleaning the bathroom suite and on my tiled and wooden floors but I have also used on cleaning the window sills, the kitchen cupboards and doors.

When cleaning the bathroom, I use neat and simply pour onto my cloth and wipe the areas.

When it comes to the flooring, I pour a small amount into my bucket and add hot water. The instructions actually say use two capfuls per 5 litres or for stubborn stains, 3 capfuls for 1 litre of water.

*My thoughts:*

The fragrance of the product is really quite fresh smelling and does last for quite a while. It doesn’t smell of bleach in anyway and has a nice hint of lemons. Several hours after cleaning the bathroom, I can walk back in and it still has that ‘just cleaned’ smell.

With regards to cleaning ability, I think this is one of the best products at cleaning, especially when it comes to cleaning the bathroom. It leaves my shower screen looking like new after I have cleaned it.

5 out of 5 stars from me!

Review may be on other sites under the same user name.

Thanks for reading.