Flash Mark and Stain Eraser

Flash Mark and Stain Eraser

Duster/Cloth/Sponge

Review of "Flash Mark and Stain Eraser"

published 18/07/2004 | sammieg29
Member since : 01/01/2004
Pro cleans grubby marks
Cons none

"my magic sponge!"

I have been hunting from pillar to post for this magic eraser sponge since it first got advertised on the tv. No one seem to stock!

THE PRODUCT

The box comes with four reasonabley sized white sponges, which arent abrasive, and it makes you wonder how it will remove any stains!

INSTRUCTIONS OF USE

Just add water and away you go! ( yeah right , i thought,lol!)

PRICE

£2.46 for a box of four sponges.

MY OPINION

I was a little weary of the sponge to began with. I was a little dissappointed as i thought it would remove pen ( that my lovely children had graffetied our walls with!) All it did was remove the paint from the wall, which i wasnt happy abut!
Ok onto the good points! ... Brilliant on removing grubby finger marks from paintwork, taps , cupboards, bathrooms! ..You name it , ive tried the sponge on it!
I found i used a whole box very quickly thou, and the sponge gets grubby very fast , and needs binning!
Overall an effective cleaner and id definetly purchase again, although £3.40 for a couple of sponges is a bit dear! BUY AND TRY FOR YOURSELF!!

• star333 published 22/12/2004
    This is going on my shopping list x
  • chlochlo published 21/11/2004
    I tried the sponge yesterday, cleans certain substances off very well. ( crayon marks) Agree about the lifting of paint off the walls - not godd! good review!!
  • ilusvm published 14/11/2004
    An interesting and informative review! Em x