Flash Morning Dew Multi Surface Spray

Flash Morning Dew Multi Surface Spray

All Purpose Cleaner

Review of "Flash Morning Dew Multi Surface Spray"

published 20/04/2012 | sarahbarrow
Member since : 11/05/2007
Well that was the longest couple of weeks break I've ever had! xx
Pro Smells divine, and tackles most dirts.
Cons No good for burnt on food.
Do you need to use much for each clean?
Irritable to skin?
Longlasting effects?

""Flash" away those grubby bits......unless they are burnt on!"

After going shopping recently I was beside myself with excitement when I realised that Asda was running a “spring clean” bonanza, with many of the better branded cleaning products being sold as part of a “buy 3 for £2.00” offer, yes I am not ashamed to say I filled a trolley with goodies, especially when it is well over £1.20 a bottle at full price!.

One of said goodies was the cleaning spray I will now review for you, with it being part of the “Frebreze” product range I simply couldn’t resist!

The product in question is - “Flash with febreze - morning dew.

This like so many of the other cleaning sprays out there come within a pretty generic looking spray bottle, complete with fetching looking pictures of spring flowers (snowdrops I think, covered in morning dew, clever!), and stating that this product not only cleans but leaves everything with a “febreze freshness”, I love these sprays!

The selling point of these for me (aside from the febreze factor!) is that they are multi purpose cleaners. I was brought up to believe that every surface has it’s own cleaning product to suit, so when I got my own house and realised that I could buy one that does them all I was more than pleased to do so!

I use this spray predominantly in the kitchen, bathroom and the front room, with this working wonders on my fire place, with it even smelling nice when the heating kicks in,( I clean my radiators with it too!).

To use you have to swivel the nozzle safety end to on (it does swivel back to “stop” to stop little grubby paws trying to have a go!), then pump the spray a nozzle a few times to fill the “straw” within the bottle, then you are ready to go.

This particular scent is green in colour and smells very fresh, though what it smells of I couldn’t tell you, needless to say it smells beautiful, with the scent lingering on for a good while after cleaning has finished, in fairness it always makes me feel that I have done more cleaning than I actually have done!

This spray can be sprayed on and either wiped straight off (for freshening up surfaces or damp dusting) or sprayed on and left a little while (for more stubborn staining) though be under no illusions that this is strong enough to tackle burnt on food, on say cooker tops, I usually have to scrub these away with a sponge, then spray this over the top for the scent and the shine.

This stuff has been known (in my house anyway!) to tackle grease, food, muck, dust, toothpaste, and even coffee granules when spot mopping on my laminate flooring, though it wouldn’t be cost effective to try and do a whole floor with this stuff!
If you are after anti bacterial action though, this product doesn’t state whether it can be effective in that respect, so for high chairs or any areas that need anti bacterial cleansing I would recommend a different product.

It really is quite the nicest smelling cleaning spray I have used (this and the other two “scents in the febreze range!), and will happily keep buying this for my cleaning.

Thanks for reading x

• JasonJRogers published 23/04/2012
    Fab review!
  • catsholiday published 22/04/2012
    I was thinking that it doesn't take much to excite you!!
  • sarahbarrow published 22/04/2012
    Lol Peter, they do in my world! x