Flash Tiles/Kitchen Cleaner

Flash Tiles/Kitchen Cleaner

Kitchen Cleaner

Review of "Flash Tiles/Kitchen Cleaner"

published 05/03/2001 | SecretFormula
Member since : 12/07/2000
Pro quick and easy
Cons none
Do you need to use much for each clean?
Irritable to skin?
Longlasting effects?

"flash - shower spray cleaner"

I have just discovered the new Flash Shower Spray, and as the label says, you just spray and walkaway!!

Sure right you do, after you have used the shower, just spray all the areas, such as tiles, bath, shower, and shower curtain, basically all the parts that get wet and are prone to limescale / tidal marks.

This product reduces all limescale build up, especially as i live in a hard water area, I find this product excellent. There is no need to have to wipe and scrub you just 'spray and walkaway'!!!!

If you can see any smeary marks just make sure that you don't use as much next time. I have been using this for about 3 weeks and still have a little left - and I'm quite heavy handed and always use too much when it comes to cleaning products!!!

It has a really nice smell to it and the bottle is see through with the spray being clear.

Just like other flash products this definately lives up to the expectation you would expect, I have found that I don't have to scrub the bath/shower clean like I used to, and am hoping it will keep the shower curtain clean and fresh too.

Now I have discovered this marvellous time saving product I shall be using it all the time now!!!!!!