Floaties Swim Seat

Floaties Swim Seat

Review of "Floaties Swim Seat"

published 13/01/2010 | natalie2000
Member since : 12/01/2010
Pro This product is safe and reliable, but also so baby can enjoy the swimming experience
Cons It does take a bit of time inflating, but it is worth it!
Safety
Ease of cleaning

"Floaties Swim Seat"

I thought this product was ideal for my daughter. We first took her swimming in the Floaties Swim Seat when she was 6 months old. It gave her the freedom to kick her legs and enjoy her first day swimming, but also the safety because it had a secure seat so she could'nt flop forward as she wasn't sitting up at this stage. There is four stages of the seat you have to blow up- which does take a bit of time, but we were really made up with it when we got her in it. If you are on your own though it is quite hard to put baby in! I went once with my partner which was fine,as he put her in as I held the seat, but when I took her on my own, trying to put a wriggling baby into a seat on water was very hard! I managed to get her in after a struggle, but if it had taken any longer I would of most certainly asked someone for help. I gave this a good rating though because it met our needs and expectations, as well as making her first day swimming a lot easier!

• TheHairyGodmother published 28/11/2010
    not enough information or opinion here.

Product Information : Floaties Swim Seat

Floaties Swim Seat in sizes 1, 2 and3. These are constructed with interconnecting inflatable rings for stability for the baby, also a sturdy back rest and best of all a comfortable seat harness to keep them in, we certainly don't want them falling out. So with his design they can kick and splash till their hearts content, good news for mums&dads!

Long Name: Swim Seat, Swim Seat Size 2