Sethiroth 5

Sethiroth

Member since:09.08.2003

Finally Loving Yourself

04.02.2004

Advantages:
Helps familes become more organised and keeps a steady household

Disadvantages:
A lot of emails

11 Ciao members have rated this review on average: helpful See ratings
  1. Ruthiejane
  2. NURSE_BETTY
  3. L0BSTER_QUADRILLE
  1. emilyo
  2. Soho_Black
  3. Rini

Has your housework ever got to you?
Do you look around you and feel de-motivated and disorganised? Having trouble coping with daily stuff and the kids. Simple answer: Join Flylady.net, which my mother has joined and made the house more liveable and fun to be around (donít have to do long boring chores, just 15minutes worth with the faithful timer) even my father has begun to clean the sink!!!!!!!

You receive over 30 e-mils each day, which has all the useful bits that have helped use a lot, the web site has a great feel to it and its free to join whatís to lose, its crafty colours and detailed information is useful to every one. The site is easy to use and to find yourself around, it is easy to register to so there is no hassle to get things done. You can't decide what you get though email but all emails are useful.

After joining, flylady sends you useful tit bits that help the family become more organised, by doing all the jobs that everyone hates. Flylady makes them more interesting by making one think positive to the task ahead. As cleaning the dining room, kitchen, bathroom etc in 2 hours or all DAY!!! It could take only 15MIN YES and Iím not joking, families can now enjoy leisure time more freely and parents can devote more time to themselves and their children, after all flylady says ď If you donít look after yourself, No one else will!Ē

After working with this scheme for about a year our family knows where things go, how to look after things, (being told by flylady) to de-clutter rooms to keep it nice and tidy. Our laundry sorted and less is in the ironing basket every week, (mainly because I have to do my own) but all of this saves time and money TOO as we plan our menus for the meals for the upcoming weeks, instead of buying everything under the sun.

The flylady scheme has helped us save money, time and sanity (my mums sanity that is) it has helped us create less arguments and stress due to know how to live together without the hassle we had before we started.

Flylady does not only help in the house but it helps the kids as well as I should know (due to my high homework intake) it has made realise how to work in a structure and less stressful environment causing me to get better grades, which has helped me out gratefully and my dad is happy.

Many people say it is to on the Christian front of things and take the mick out of it but itís American so they will do that just ignore it, but itís not just for the Christian faith, itís for many other religions as well Flylady has helped many people who have disorganised lives and need to organise it a bit better, as this has helped us dramatically I recommend this to anyone (disorganised or not) itís a great help to anyone and anywhere have a go.

Join Flylady.net

NURSE_BETTY 08.08.2004 14:37

sounds mad!! mair x

L0BSTER_QUADRILLE 08.08.2004 14:06

it souNds intriguinG !!! .... verY entertaininG review !!!

Jami74 05.02.2004 00:41

Ooh I'm not sure about that! The best bit about leaving home was not having anyone tell me what to do!