Flymo Electric Hover Mower Micro Lite 1000W

Flymo Electric Hover Mower Micro Lite 1000W

Review of "Flymo Electric Hover Mower Micro Lite 1000W"

published 07/08/2006 | zak100
Member since : 27/04/2004
Pro lightweight,cheap to buy,easy to store
Cons trying to cut grass is a pain,does not hover enough
Performance
User's Manual
Maintenance

"A waste of money"

I wanted a small mower that would mulch the grass and be easy to store by hanging up on the wall in the garage.With a name like Flymo which I have found ok in the past,I decided to buy the microlight.Putting it together was easy,I then realised the cable could not be detached,if there was a problen in use you would want to disconnect the supply quickly,so not a safe point to start with.
However when I tried to cut grass I was very dissapointed,the machine uses plastic "blades"that would only cut at the edges,so you are attempting to cut hollow circles in the grass,however it just hardly cuts,and moving the mower is not easy,it does not hover properly and tends to nose dive into the lawn,honestly ,this is machine is just a joke,and the only thing worth saving is the lead,the remainder is in the scrap bin.!

• salem_witch published 08/08/2006
    Sorry for the low rating. It's a good start but if you wanted higher ratings then you need to say more. My advice would be to read around other reviews and you'll see what I mean. If you edit this in any way let me know via my guestbook and I'll happily re-read it for you.
  • zak100 published 07/08/2006
    It does not float as expected of flymo,(not enough lift) it makes your arms ache .
  • darkangelwing published 07/08/2006
    It does sound like a waste of money

Product Information : Flymo Electric Hover Mower Micro Lite 1000W

Electric hover mower for quick and easy mowing on a cushion of air. Hover collect mowers are light and easy to use and are ideal for giving you a neat and tidy finish in the shortest possible time.

Long Name: Electric Hover Mower Micro Lite 1000W, Micro Lite Hover Mower 280mm Cut Width 1000w 240v, Microlite Hover Mower

MPN: 9632802-01