Fogarty Super Full Pillows

Fogarty Super Full Pillows

Pillow

Review of "Fogarty Super Full Pillows"

published 25/08/2015 | Coconutsugar
Member since : 21/02/2015
Pro Comfy, affordable
Cons Took a while to get used to - very big

"Super comfy"

Earlier in the year I re-decorated and re-furnished my bedroom. As I had a brand new bed and mattress I wanted completely fresh and new bedding. I ended up going for some cheap pillows which turned out to be rubbish and uncomfortable. While looking for some new pillows to replace them I came across these Forgarty super full pillows in Dunelm Mill.

They were on sale at the time at around £7 for the pack of two pillows which I thought was very good value. They are currently £9.99 which is still great value in my opinion. As the pillows were in packaging when I bought them I couldn't really see them properly so it was a bit of a risk buying them. When I got them out of the packaging I was surprised by just how thick they actually are, they're about 4 times the size of the thinner pillows I had before.

In fact it actually took me a while to get used to them, when I had thinner pillows I used to find it most comfortable to fold them in half and sleep on them that way if that makes sense, but with these ones I can't do that as they're so plump it's impossible to fold them at all.

Although they're plump and deep they're still very soft, so they don't really offer huge support to my head or neck and if my head is in the middle of the pillow it will obviously sink a little while the sides remain plumped up which I didn't like too much at first because I wasn't used to it however I actually find this cosy now.

When I'm laid on my back I find the pillows extremely comfortable but on my side I find that my neck needs a little more support so I will stand the pillow up and then my head on top of it as this way there's more support under my head and neck. The pillows are 'bounce back' pillows so in the several months of daily use they haven't become mishapen or sunken in where I rest my head.

The pillows do have a lot of excess material on the ends of them which can stick out of my pillow case and it's annoying because I have to keep re adjusting my pillow cases every couple of days but that's the only bad thing I have to say, they did take me a while to get used to as they're so much bigger than a average pillow but they're very good quality and most importantly are comfortable, for the price I think they're excellent value for money and I would happily recommend them.

• ryeb published 26/08/2015