Four Marks, Hampshire

Four Marks, Hampshire

Review of "Four Marks, Hampshire"

published 09/01/2012 | bennyboy69
Member since : 09/01/2012
Pro None
Cons Liers, Sell Faulty Cars
Price
Service
Efficiency
After sales service

"Do not buy from this company!"

My story is long and detailed but basicly do not trust anything that comes out of the mouths of anyone who works for S2000-4u, especially not Dominic .

I bought a Toyota Celica T sport which turned out to be knowingly faulty by Dominic at the time of the sale and for which in the end cost me the best part of £2000 to fix.

Dominc was seemigly helpful at the time I made him aware of the problem as he would take the car off me and, as it turned out, 'botch' fix it so the problem would disapear for a few days.

After I realised he was taking the p*ss I took to a Toyota dealership who diagnosed the problem as a faulty camshaft and fixed it for the above amount. I then tried to claim back the money it cost me to fix it from Dominc who after weeks of unreturned calls agreed to pay half. As I thought that this was better than nothing ,agreed and he informed me that the cheque would be in the post.

A week late I still had nothing, so called Dominic who informed me that he gave the cheque to his colleague to post however he had now been sacked so he would have to write out a new one. A week later, still nothing so I called again and guess what.... the person who was meant to have been sacked answered the phone!

I never recieved any money from S2000-4u after they sold me a knowingly faulty car so my advice is DO NOT GO NEAR THEM!