Review of "Freederm Acne Treatment"

published 02/09/2010 | gmempor
Member since : 01/09/2010
Pro easy to use,not perfumed, good on sensitive skin, no stinging/burning/redness after use
Cons only 1-peels under foundation giving a dry/flakey skin appearance
Does it dehydrate your skin?

"Freederm gel reduces and soothes spotty skin"

Follow the instructions and freederm will help to reduce and prevent spots.
In my opinion it works best on small breakouts and those large angry spots under your skin. I have acne and although freederm doesn't cure it, it certainly reduces redness and inflammation. I think the product treats mild acne successfully. If acne is quite bad, which mine occasionally is, it reduces redness over night and shrinks angry spots but doesn't get rid of the acne. I have rated this product well as it does what it says on the box. I have tried many many acne gels and this is the best especially for sensitive skin. Unlike other spot treatments it does not sting or irritate the area or producing a burning sensation. I think the active anti-inflammatory ingredient is the main difference.
The only negative is if you apply too much it dries and flakes off, or, if you apply make up over it it can give the appearance of peeling skin - again if you apply to much.

• dynamicnurse published 02/09/2010
    Try expanding on the information you put in if you can then let me know, so I can re-rate