Fudge Paintbox

Fudge Paintbox

Go hard or go home for a total colour transformation. Paintbox Semi-Permanent Colour electrifies dull, boring hair that lasts for 3 to 30 washes. -

Review of "Fudge Paintbox"

published 10/08/2000 | Lucifus
Member since : 07/08/2000
Pro Top hair that everyone will love and look in wonder
Cons it doesn't last long
How easy is to apply?
How did the colour meet your expectations?

"Rockstar hair colour for the crazy daisys"

Well I currently have this hair colour on my head as its a little bit wacky and a little bit whey! This is crazy colour for those of you you with a punk rock side. The only thing is because its mad colour you need blonde hair to use it, but never fear bleach is here. I've put colours on my hair before and because I'm dark haired they never turned out that well unless I put a darker colour on. The colour I have at the moment is one of their reds, cherry bomb, and it is the bomb. I love it. I've also had the red corvette and strawberry fields - these two are very similar but my cherry bomb is the brightest and bestest. It's proper pillar box red so If you are the daring outgoing type I'd try it - they also do blue, purple -(called blueberry hill, which a friend of mine has had on her head and she looks excellent, she's also had the flamenco pink one) and there's orange, black, whiter shade of winter etc.... all colours of the rainbow. It can be found at hairdressers that sell the fudge products and you can either have it done at the hairdressers or by the tubes (small one is about £3.50 and the large one is about £7.00.) They're standard prices so don't be ripped off. Anyway It lasts for 40 washes but mine faded after a few washes. But if you are dark haired and it does fade just buy another tube and it'll go bright again or let it wash out and it'll just leave your hair looking chestnut coloured bcoz of the bleach. I'm really pleased with mine though and I give it muchos stars for rating.

offers "Fudge Paintbox"