Fuji QuickSnap Disposable 35mm

Fuji QuickSnap Disposable 35mm

Review of "Fuji QuickSnap Disposable 35mm"

published 21/06/2003 | leematthews
Range & Quality of Features
Ease of Use
Overall Look & Design

"NOT RECOMMENDED"

Although I own a digital camera I thought, as I was going on a skiing holiday I would take a disposable one as it is less likely to get broken with my falling over - and the quality I'd had from them before had been OK. However, I bought 2 of the Fuji cameras as they were on offer in ASDA, but boy were they bad quality. While it may have a flash etc, any movement was blurred (there goes my action shots of skiing), and much of the film was over exposed - maybe because of the sun reflecting off the snow.
However, like most disposable cameras it was easy to use - although the flash seemed to charge constantly, and I inadvertantly took some photos when i was getting the camera out of my pocket - as the shutter button is large and sticks out.
The cost of buying the camera and getting it developed is expensive - probably around £12 for the 24 shots you get - which is 50p each! Digital cameras are becoming more robust, and I would seriously advise you to get one rather than a disposable - as they offer the same advantages (convenvice - i.e. you print off only the good shots) - and in the long term are cheaper.

• rachels_ratty published 24/06/2003
    Mmmmmmmmm maybe you should try the Kodak equivalent..they take excellent pics! RR x
  • GentleGiant published 21/06/2003
    I feel my rating was a little generous, because you don't really tell us much about the camera - how much did you pay? is it water resistant, etc... There's a lot that could be done with this review. If you decide to edit, I'll be happy to rerate! Matt

Product Information : Fuji QuickSnap Disposable 35mm