Fujifilm Instax 100

Fujifilm Instax 100

Analogue Cameras - Compact - Instant - without Built-in Flash - without Red Eye Reduction

Review of "Fujifilm Instax 100"

published 23/06/2011 | daveboxer
Member since : 13/05/2011
Pennywa ... you have stolen my heart
Pro many
Cons one
Picture Quality
Range & Quality of Features
Ease of Use
Reliability

"Fujifilm Camera"

I am the proud owner of a most delightful and attractive instant camera by well known and reputable company Fuji. I have personally taken hundreds if not thousands of high quality shots on my camera, majorly when I am taking shots of my wonderful and enigmatic dwarf basketball team but mostly when I undertake my Vicorian role play at old historic buildings at weekends.

I am attempting to tell the reader how delightful they will feel if they purchase this rather large, bulky and cumbersome contracption which takes most excellent shots from both close up and also from a great distance. I personally purchased this camera approximately one year and two months ago from Argos for £30. I was pleased and proud to discover on purchase that it comes complete with an attractive black carrying case for ease of transportation as well as an attractive shoulder strap and wrist strap, which makes me the envy of my many friends at the cider factory.

Camera requires 4 AA batteries and camera shows the user how many shots there are left after each click. The camera is immensly easy to operate even for the less able and less technically minded amongst you. I am not a novice to the world of photography and have posed in may positions, both naked and fully clothed, and in many locations during my time on this earth in different guises. I enjoy dressing up and attiring myself in unusual costumes to the amusement of my friends and neighbours and most days I have finished my job at the factory I can be viewed with envy amongst the neighbourhood, cavorting in my Victoiana costumes and I take many wonderful shots of myself in this guise. I have taken most of these shots with the use of my Fujifilm Instax 100 camera and will upload some photos at the end of this review so you can see the qaulity of the prints it delivers. Here I enjoy my role play on a dwarf bridge in a local park.

Camera comes with excellent instruction manual in many different languages (including Swahili). Camera has no timer so the operator must be quick and agile if attempting to take shots of himself without the help of a second party, but this is no hindrance to myself as I am both quick and agile.

Camera is robust and hardwearing and will not damage to any great extent even when dropped though it is obviously wise to keep it in its protective case when not in use. Camera looks attractive and sleek and modern in design and has always proven to be reliable and has not failed to let me down on many occasions.

Camera lens extends from the body which will impress the observor. It also has an extremely small LCD and crystal display with auomatic flash and wide picture format for those pictures of the larger and wider person. camera delivers high quality prints which show up every mark, scar and detail on the subject's visage and gives excellent close up and long distance shots. Camera is large and bulky yet not heavy and will impress onlookers as it looks more expensive than it is.

Please be patient with me if the pictures do not upload immediately. I am extremely techicically minded however, Ciao! sometimes does not work first time. Thankyou for your patience readers.
Note: The reader will observe this was an action shot so may not be the best quality.

• Dentolux published 24/01/2012
    Ah, so this is the camera you use for your entertaining snaps. Good to know that Swahili buyers are covered in the instruction manual.
  • CelticSoulSister published 27/08/2011
    Do you ever take a rest from cavorting, or is that what your meditation tank is for?
  • dawnymarie published 05/07/2011
    A refreshing read - would be nice to see a pic of the guys at the Cider Factory :D x