Fujifilm MINI-SD Secure Digital 1024 MB

Fujifilm MINI-SD Secure Digital 1024 MB

Memory Card - miniSD, Mini SD Card

Review of "Fujifilm MINI-SD Secure Digital 1024 MB"

published 12/05/2007 | cooldude28
Member since : 25/03/2007
Pro Holds so much information and photos
Cons Small in size, may need to buy a case to prevent loss & damage.
Memory / capacity
Reliability
Design
Ease of Installation

"Fujifilm - Where would I be without it?"

Fijifilm is not a brand name for photography that I have used in the past. I did not choose to buy this product, someone bought me this digital card in April and I have got to say it is very handy.

The Fujifilm digital card is approximately. 30mm x 20mm x 4mm. The card is very thin, lightweight, but it is small enough to loose very easily. If you are buying this, be sure to buy a small plastic case to prevent from dirt, dust and loss. The card is blue, but the colour of the plastic coating doesn't really bother me as I don't tend to look at the card when it is in use anyway. On the front of the Fujifilm card it has a sticker in the centre, with the Fujifilm branding and the memory size. The memory card I have has a different sticker to the one shown in the picture.

Technology is growing, and who knows what the next year has in store? But what I do know is that technology at the moment is amazing. As from several weeks ago, I did not own a digital camera, and I am glad I do, because I get to use this small electronic card that will store all my snaps without loosing any of picture quality. The card is safe, and not easy to loose the pictures.

The card can be used for many things. Alot of electronic objects require memory, or a place to store all the information or data. The Fujifilm SD card can be used in many of the electricals as they are quite a popular brand in photography. I had never been eager to use their products, but now I have used one of their products I would not mind trying out some more. I use this card in my digital camera. My camera is 6 megapixels which means, the higher the megapixel, the more memory it needs. Average digital cameras people own are around 4-7 megapixels. With the card is a chart showing information on how many photographs you can take with different types of cameras. For a 6 megapixel camera, you can take around 1000 photos with the 1GB card. The brand of the card does not matter about the number of photographs you can store. But you can store more photos if you take lower-resolution photos. You can use the SD cards in satellite nagivation, mobile phones, PDA's, many pieces of technology.

Another benefit of taking your photos digitally, is showing people at home, by email, MMS messaging, printing, editing, and you can do it all at home without paying out a bomb to have someone in a shop do it. If you have a card reader at home which will take a SD card, through a SD slot - you can insert the SD card into the slot of the card reader, and have your photos presented on your computer screen or television. card readers can be bought online, in store, in a supermarket etc at a price from £5.00 to £20.

**Reviews on a card reader can be found here:**

Now which are becoming more and more popular, photo printers. We;ve all seen them on the TV adverts, maybe a few years ago but never had the chance to buy them because of their very expensive price. But now you can pick up a photo printer in supermarkets at under £100, which have a screen which shows your photos before you print. This is another good way to show and present your photos to others.

I have had no problems with this Fujifilm SD card. It is the right size for me, in memory, but the size of the card literally is too small. If you can, pick up a small plastic case that will hold this card for safety, so it does not get lost and damaged. They are not always cheap so look after your SD card, and make sure you load and save your photos to computer (or print) every so often if you wish, just incase of that accidental loss of your card.

• Jaws311uk published 13/05/2007
    Good review, ive got a fujifilm camera, had a few problems with it but they were so quick in replacing it.
  • Lush1 published 13/05/2007
    Great review, Im not very good at the whole tech side of things, but this review managed to comminicate even with me!
  • piggypine published 12/05/2007