Full Circle Supplies

Full Circle Supplies

Review of "Full Circle Supplies"

published 25/11/2009 | jameshurren
Member since : 24/11/2009
Pro Saved our company alot of money over time, quick and efficient service, friendly and positive.
Cons One mistake although that was corrected with no charge so can't really complain.

"A review on our company being supplied by Full Circle Supplies"

I work for a company based in Norwich in a purchasing role. My job is to make sure everything we need is stocked and that we get good prices with an excellent service. Up until 4 months ago i bought a mixture of stationary items and office furniture from viking and Paperclip. Then i was cold called by a sales representative from Full Circle Supplies called Lewis (who is now our account manager in which he gets prices for us and takes orders e.t.c) and he basically asked us to let him quote on a few of the items we buy regulary. I thought we might aswell see just to compare with our current supplier and in fact they came back much cheaper at around 20% off what we was originally paying. Therefore we was willing to give them a go and gave them a trial order of around £50 just to see what there serivce was like before placing larger orders. This was a success and all items were delivered free next day delivery and all were correct to the order. From then on Lewis has quoted us for new items and we have now been ordering from them for the past four months with only one mistake in which it was corected free of charge for us!

I would definately recommend you get quoted by this company and ask for Lewis if you can but if not im sure others will be able to help all the same.

• TheHairyGodmother published 09/12/2010
    Sorry but there is not enough information or opinion in this review. Let me know if you update.

Product Information : Full Circle Supplies