Latest reviews in GPS Software »

TomTom Western Europe, let Jane take the strain.

Advantages: Stress free travelling, comprehensive, clear instructions, cheap
Disadvantages: Some very minor glitches in confusing bends with turns

I recently reviewed the TomTom one, which we bought with the Western Europe maps, and I have been waiting to put Jane (our name, after the voice) through her paces in rural France. As with all TomTom maps, easy to see, easy to use, easy to understand, ...

paulhanton 19.08.2007 · Read full review
Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful
Review of TomTom Map of Western Europe Maps DVD

Instructions / Help

Ease of use

Ease of Installation

Reliability

Value For Money

Bonn - Dudley - TomTom - Ole' . . .

Advantages: Simple
Disadvantages: Has to be bought.

...map of Western Europe comes as a DVD which you download to your Tomtom, this is done using the free programme called Tomtom home. You then are able to use your Tomtom one, Tomtom Rider, or any of the Tomtom Go series in Europe. The map in this re ...

smudgeybabes 17.09.2007 · Read full review
Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful
Review of TomTom Map of Western Europe Maps DVD

Instructions / Help

Ease of use

Ease of Installation

Reliability

Value For Money

Ditch the atlas

Advantages:
Disadvantages:

I've been using the Western Europe Maps for a year now, and find them accurat efor 95% of the time. The other 5% is when the road is new or priorities have changed, such as the introduction of one way systems . I've found this situation twice, once in t ...

awcarr 24.02.2009 · Read full review
Ciao members have rated this review on average: helpful
Review of TomTom Map of Western Europe Maps DVD

Instructions / Help

Ease of use

Ease of Installation

Reliability

Value For Money

A package of maps worth having

Advantages: Ease of use and price
Disadvantages: None

Having used a Tom Tom Go 700 for a number of years, I decided to update the maps of Western Europe. Tom Tom uses software called Tom Tom Home which is used to download the updated maps. Having connected Tom Tom Go 700 to my PC, via a USB cable, it was a ...

sectorchamp 03.06.2009 · Read full review
Ciao members have rated this review on average: helpful
Review of TomTom Map of Western Europe Maps DVD

Instructions / Help

Ease of use

Ease of Installation

Reliability

Value For Money

"After One Hundred Yards, Turn Left..."

Advantages: Voice Guidence, Never get lost, Find places easily, Lots of features
Disadvantages: Maps get out of date, Need loud speakers, Dependent on satellites

TomTom Navigator 3 is the third in a series of GPS (Global Positioning System) or Satellite Navigation software for PDA’s and PDA phones. You can get the UK map version, quite expensive at £115.49, or the Western Europe map version costing £124.99. This i ...

Deru 31.01.2005 · Read full review
Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful
Review of TomTom Navigator 3 Great Britain GPS software CD-ROM

Instructions / Help

Ease of use

Ease of Installation

Reliability

Value For Money