Review of "Galt Baby Nest"

published 14/06/2006 | Izzy333
Member since : 19/04/2006
Good
Pro Fun, encourages baby to sit up, very light, my kid loves it
Cons Requires a lot of air!
Wear and Tear
Age Group

"Ring of trust - Galt baby Nest"

I meet regularly with other new mums and as we meet at each others houses we get to play with new toys (gadgets), whenever I saw a Galt baby nest Mums would practically fight to get their little ones in it! It never looked remarkable but thats probably why its remained such a well regarded open secret.

It is simple but very effective, the inflatable ring allows your baby to sit comfortably with great support but allows your child to have the freedom to move around without getting into too much mischief. My daughter is able to play and rest safely in it and it is helping her towards being able to support herself independently. (no not financially)

You can use the play nest from birth till toddler as you are able to vary the support by changing the amount of air in the rubber ring. The cover is machine washable with lots of fun activities including sounds, varying fabric textures and colours. Prices vary from £37.99 - £40, I managed to get one on ebay for £10 which was great but it did not come with the handy guide which apparently lists activities etc to encourage development but hey I'm 32 I think I can work it out!

• yellowkylie published 14/06/2006
    I work for SureStart we use these at our toddler groups and others groups. They are fab. x