Galt Soft Books

Galt Soft Books

Paper/Pad/Notebook

Review of "Galt Soft Books"

published 04/09/2010 | DeniseKelly40
Member since : 26/04/2006
My wee girl is over 2 now how time flies! Just found out that I am expecting again so hopefully get more reviews on the way for my baby fund. Will re-rate anyone who rates me if I miss you drop me a message. x
Pro keeps my daughter entertained
Cons none really

"3D book for Babies!"

Galt Soft Book

I recently bought this book for my daughter as she had started grabbing for things and I felt it would be good to help her co-ordination. I chose it because it had animals on it and when my daughter would get older I could teach her what the animals were.

**WHAT IS IT**

It is a soft book for babies that can be used from birth that has touchy feely parts to it. It has a link so you can attach it to a cot, pram or even a play gym. It is machine washable so its easy to keep clean as babies often have mucky hands!

**PRODUCT**

Well it is a small book so small hands can handle it very well. My daughter is three months and this book is just the right size for her. She can get it straight into her mouth easily when she takes the fancy for it. Each page is crinkly so noise can be heard when you grab it.

There are eight pages in total including the front and back. I think you can get a few different designs in the book but the one I am going to explain is the particular one I got. The other designs are very similar and have the same ideas to it. Every page is very brightly coloured and the colours are very vivid to look at. They will catch your little ones attention straight away.

**BOOK**

The front page has a dog on it and one of his ears is made out of material that can be tugged and moved about. The material is sewn in good so you don’t need to worry about it coming off.

Page two is of a tortoise and one of his tiles is made out of a shiny green material. He has a very smily face and is very cute.

Page three has a fish and one of his gills is made out of a tag of material that has spots on it. This can be lifted up and down.

Page four has a bunny rabbit and his tail is all fluffy my daughter likes this page which happens to be the middle one and the next on the most. She is constantly turning to this one to look at. The fluffy tail is quite large in comparision to the bunny so lots of fluffness can be felt.

Page five in of a mouse and I think my daughter likes pulling his cord tail the most. She seems fascinated by it. She stares at it and looks at it with great concentration before trying to pull it and then put it into her mouth.

Page six is of a cat and it has a furry belly for your little on to touch. The belly wouldn’t be quite as fluffy as the rabbits.

Page seven has a parrot on it and one of his wings is made out of shiny green material that can be moved backwards and forwards as if he is flapping his wing.

The last page has a picture of all the animals in the book. There is no touchy feely element to this page. There is a tag on it that you can pull over to the front page so the book stays closed. This is good when it is not in use. Also your little one will like to explore it.

On the side of the book there is a plastic link so you can attach the book to things. Quite often I find my daughter trying to chew on it as she is teething.

**MY OPINION**

This book cost me £5 and I think it was definitely worth while buying and worth the money. My daughter loves playing with it and you can really see her concentrate and think when she it playing with it. It keeps her entertained for ages. I link it to her pram when I am out and about and it keeps her happy.

The pages all have something different to them and I like the way the book is sort of 3D as the material can be grabbed and there are different textures. Also the fact that every time a page is grabbed there is a crinkle sound it lets my daughter know that she is touching it.

I feel that it is a good book to give to your little one to help with their co-ordination and so they can learn different textures. It is brightly coloured and nice to look at.

When my daughter has got it all dirty I can just pop it in the washing machine and it can be cleaned very easy. A great buy and I would recommend it

• GillyMN published 06/09/2010
    My granddaughter has one of these, she loves it.
  • catsholiday published 05/09/2010
    Lovely books.
  • paulpry118 published 05/09/2010
    My daughter had one of these