Review of "Garmin Forerunner 25"

published 11/08/2017 | DanyalY
Member since : 06/08/2017
Pro Light,attractive,easy to use.
Cons none as yet

"A wonderful gadget for the daily runners is the Garmin Forerunner"

I bought this watch online for about 100 GBP. It is a great assset for the daily runners.
This watch by Garmin comes in a variety of colours like blue, black,red and black.Don't forget to check out the different colours while purchasing it because they are ones that may attract you more than others like they did to me.
I bought this blue piece 2 months back.

I have had a good user experience with this watch. It is actually more of a gadget than a watch to be honest. I say so because of the features. It can instantly track the distance covered,heart beat. These statistics can as well be easily shared with friends using a compatible bluetooth device with this watch like the phone, ipad or whatever. While running, usually connect my phone with the watch so any phone calls are directly notified to me through the watch. This is a great GPS watch.I have not only used it while jogging or exercisng but only while going outdoors with family and friends in places like campsites.Not to forget mentioning, I did use it while playing cricket and football too as the light weight and the silicone strap make it much more comfortable than watches I have had previously. It has an excellent look sport look and gives you something more than just a watch in my view.

The comments I have received are fantastic. It is actually something new and yes it does attract differnt people who ask me details about it while jogging in the morning.

I am a watches lover and I will recommend this watch especially to those who want to try out something new yet different.

• jb0077 published 19/08/2017
  • Pointress published 12/08/2017
    welcome
  • catsholiday published 11/08/2017
    Welcome to ciao

offers "Garmin Forerunner 25"