Garnier Intense Care

Garnier Intense Care

Review of "Garnier Intense Care"

published 23/09/2015 | beautybuff
Member since : 22/03/2014
Enjoying life, busy working full time and having fun with my family and always on the lookout for new beauty innovations!
Pro Multi functional
Cons None
Does it smell good?
How easily is it absorbed?

"The pink pot promises plenty"

I spotted this little handy pink pot in the pound shop and knowing the brand decided to buy it for my forthcoming holidays. It looked handy and multi functional - it says for body, hands and face on the lid.

The pot holds 50 ml of lotion and of course as soon as I got it home I had to try it rather than save it for holidays, well I did need to know if it was any good! I definitely like it though and will be buying another to take on holiday (or i might stock up at that price!). I love how it works all over and you can just keep it in the handbag as it only takes up a small amount of space.

The pot is a screw top lid and there is a plastic seal in place when you first open it. You can completely remove the seal or do what I do and just remove an inch to get the product out. It seems better and less likely to leak this way.

I really think I have found a hero product here. It reminds me a lot of baby lotion actually and it is lightly and pleasantly fragranced. It sinks in very quickly and leaves my skin feeling really soft.

It is tempting to get slathering this on all over but I think once I'd done my arms and legs I'd have used up a lot when i have plenty of large body lotions on the go so I am going to restrain myself and keep it for the handbag and get another few for holidays. At a pound you really can't go wrong with this little pink pot!

• StewwyB published 24/09/2015