Garnier Nutrisse Cream Hair Colour

Garnier Nutrisse Cream Hair Colour

Review of "Garnier Nutrisse Cream Hair Colour"

published 01/03/2012 | slik2000
Member since : 18/07/2008
Pro Goes on easy, no smell, doesn't stain
Cons none i can think of
How easy is to apply?
How did the colour meet your expectations?

"best hair dye"

I have always coloured my own hair, i find this to be alot cheaper than the hairdressers, althought alot of the time the colour does not come out as expected, or the dye gets everywhere and you can't get it off. I have tried alot of different products, mainly the cheaper ones, but as i wasn't getting the desired colour i tried a different make, the garnier nutrisse range is not as cheap as some products but i think it is well worth paying abit extra.

My hair is light brown and i didn't want a drastic colour change, thats why i chose the dark brown to see how it would change my hair, the colour chart said that it would darken my hair but it would give it a shine, i found that the prouduct did just that, it was very easy to apply though i still used the gloves the dye came off my skin with ease i didn't have to scub it off. Also the smell of the dye was very pleasant unlike other hair dyes, it did not make my eyes water.

When it came to washing it off i did not use the gloves, but i found that by using my hands the dye did not stain my hands or the bath it rinsed off with ease leaving no marks. When i dried my hair it smelt lovely and i could feel how soft it was, also in the light i did notice a shine to it, it just gave my hair a darker shade but with a healthy shine, this was also commented on in my work place

• brokenangelkisses published 31/07/2012
    Your review would feel more professional if it were accurately written.