Review of "Garnier Olia"

published 13/09/2017 | Textbook007
Member since : 12/09/2017
Space and the city traveler. I`m intrested in the healthy food, life meaning and my dog Gonzo :)
Pro no ammonia, no very hard smell
Cons without plastic bottle-applicator
How easy is to apply?
How did the colour meet your expectations?

"No ammonia - Olia for the healthier hair"

Olia is no-ammonia line of Garnier hair colors.

Well, I used ammonia hair colors for 15 years. My hair was pretty much dry and brittle.

Because of that, I decided to give a try on no ammonia hair dyes.

Ammonia is not only drying your hair. According to the Department of Health and Human Services, ammonia can irritate your eyes, skin, throat and lungs. It can produce caustic burns on scalp in some cases or itchy rash on the sides of the face. In this moment there are still no enough evidence that ammonia long-term use can cause cancer, but there are researches about that.

Since I started to use Garnier Olia, I must say that my hair is more silky and smooth. (My hair type: straight brown tick hair, red subtone.) It is not perfect, but it is better and I am pretty satisfied.

I use 10.1 ashy very blond. In my brown hair, it looks golden dark blond.

THE PACKAGE - yellow and black, nice, good-looking

THE CONDITIONER - in a little plastic bottle, nice gentle smell, ok quality

HAIR DYE- it has better smell than ammonia dyes, bit it is not completely without-chemical smell. Smell is ok, but still a bit chemical.

The only thing that I din`t like in package is that there is NO APPLICATOR BOTTLE.

***

Olia is healthier alternative to standard hair dye. But, it is also far from chemical-free. It contains substances like Parrafinum Liquidum, Hydrogen Peroxide, EDTA...

But, I think that there is no chemical free hair dyes in the market and that a lot of the "natural" hair colors are scam.

Olia is because of that, and because of the effects that it has on my hair, in my opinion better and more natural option.

• 1st2thebar published 16/09/2017
    Concise write up.
  • LiveMusicLoverLyn published 15/09/2017
    The UK and USA allow different things in products, it may be different in the UK.
  • NBCMad92 published 14/09/2017
    Welcome to Ciao. This is a really good start on here. Try expanding with it. Imagine your reader knows nothing about the product and you need to tell them everything. Application, any tips you can give, pricing, where to buy? Hope this helps.

offers "Garnier Olia"