Review of "Garnier Pure Active Exfo-Brusher Wash"

published 03/05/2011 | katykicker
Member since : 11/12/2005
Back writing & RATING! If you would like to be added to my COT please do let me know :) No need to thank me for E's unless you fancy a chat :)
Pro Easy to use, works well, skin feels soft & smooth.
Cons A little pricey.

"Go on, exfo brush!"

I like to look after my skin and one of the products that I have been using recently is this Garner Pure Active Exfo-Brusher Wash. I first tried this after it was recommended to me by a friend and then when I spotted it reduced from £7.56 to £5.10 on the Sainsburys website I decided to purchase one and give it a go. This 1/3 off offer seems to come up quite regularly and I've since purchased another one at this price just because it's a fantastic saving.

The exfo brusher wash is a plastic tube that contains some facial cleanser within. It's very simple to use, just remove the large plastic cap, twist the top of the brusher and then while turning the bottle upside down with it a gentle squeeze until some of the blueish fluid is released. You then twist the cap back to it's normal closed position and then turn the bottle sideways and use it to massage your face in a circular motion. It's very simple to use this product and takes just a minute or two once or twice a day. The top of the bottle has lots of bristles on it which are flexible and designed to help massage your skin. The idea behind using is this that it will open your pores and help to cleanse and clear impurities which in turn will help to reduce the shininess of your skin.

Since using this product I have noticed an improvement to the feel and look of my skin. From the first use I felt that my face was a lot cleaner that it had been in a long time and I got feel a light tingle in places from the cleansing liquid. I just massaged my face in small circles and it only took around a minute to do my whole face and a little really does go a long way with this liquid. I found that one small squeeze was enough to start releasing the liquid and as soon as I could see it coming out in to the bristles I just stopped squeezing straight away so I could use the minimal amount. I have found this very simple to use and there really is nothing to it. Once my face has been suitably cleansed I just rinse the top of the brusher with warm water and then I splash some water on my face to remove all the excess liquid.

Overall I have been very pleased with the results. I am not really prone to breakouts on my skin anymore, possibly because I don't wear a lot of maker, but I have found this to help my skin stay clean, shine free and spot free. I have been very happy with how easy this is to use and as it doesn't take up a lot of time I'm able to use it every morning and every evening with no problem at all. My skin feels clean and smooth and I certainly haven't noticed any spots since I started using this on a daily/twice daily basis. I appreciate that this is a little expensive at full price but I believe a bottle would last me a couple of months but it's hard to put an exact time scale on it as I don't always use it the same amount of times each day.

Summary: A decent exfoliating brush that cleanses your face.

• catsholiday published 03/05/2011
    I have never seen this before.
  • misspurple7 published 03/05/2011
    I've seen a few good reviews on this now, I think I'll give it a go!
  • angel_86 published 03/05/2011