Garnier Skin Naturals Ultra Lift Eye Cream

Garnier Skin Naturals Ultra Lift Eye Cream

An anti-wrinkle solution especially for the delicate zone of the eye contour.

Review of "Garnier Skin Naturals Ultra Lift Eye Cream"

published 07/10/2006 | HAPPYGIRL71
Member since : 07/10/2006
Pro Your skin will be immediately softer, tighter, less wrinkly
Cons You'll no longer look old enough to buy booze or fags

"Amazing face"

This is a review of the whole Garnier Ultra Lift range, as having experienced amazing results with the Night Cream, I went back to buy the Day Cream, Eye Cream and the wonderful peel (Garnier Ultra Lift Reinforced Lifting Programme, £10.99).

I'm 35 and smoke more cigarettes than an entire Allen Carr clinic, so you can imagine how my skin was looking. I'd got out of the habit of cleansing & toning every night, so needed a LOT of help -- and I got it, in these little red pots!

Let's review them in the order you'd use them, every day.

1. Wake up in the morning, stagger downstairs, light a ciggy, put the kettle on, wash your face, then apply Miracle Skin-Saver no 1: Garnier Ultralift Day Cream.

This light cream just vanishes into your skin, taking your wrinkles with it. It immediately tightened my skin, and evened out the tone. After a week, I'd noticed that the line from my nose to my mouth had become far less visible.

2. Make coffee, admire skin in shiny kettle, go to bathroom to apply Miracle Skin-Saver no 2: Garnier Ultra Lift Eye Cream.

OK, this stuff is staggeringly good. After THREE DAYS (count them!) using it, the lines round my eyes went from canyons to, um, can't think of the opposite of canyons... Snail trails? Eeek, no. But really, the lines went from deep to shallow. I'd been looking v old when I scrunched up my face, and almost all the lines beyond my outer eye just VANISHED. Now I only have a couple of lines directly under my eyes when I smile. I'm back to looking 26, honest.

3. Go through day, fight men off with umbrella, get wolf-whistled hourly... Come home, remove make-up, tone, then apply Miracle Skin-Saver no 3: Garnier Ultra Lift Night Cream.

This was the first Ultra Lift product I bought, and it made me fall in love with the range, as every morning I woke up looking like a tiny fairy had come in the night and ironed my face. Immediately after slapping on this cream, your skin tightens and looks almost Botoxed. The next morning, you are all dewy and rosy. OMG, it is so great.

4. Three times a week, between dates with dazzled suitors, stay in and do a scary-sounding Peel with Miracle Skin-Saver no 4: Garnier Ultra Lift Reinforced Lifting Programme. A complicated name for a simple product -- one bottle of skin-peely stuff you apply in a thin layer, then one tube of moisturiser you apply 5 minutes later.

You know this stuff works because, when you rub in the post-peel moisturiser, you feel balls of dead skin roll under your fingers. Yes, I know this sounds revolting, but it is DEAD SKIN PEELING AWAY. You are rolling off your wrinkles. Girls, this is age-defying, wrinkle-nuking technology at its finest!

I've used this for just ONE WEEK, so three applications (as you do it every other night) and my face is so much smoother & softer. You don't go all red and bloody like you've sandblasted yourself, you just get rosy and exhilarated. Like you're on your front doorstep kissing George Clooney goodnight and he asks to come in for a "coffee".

Summary: This whole range has saved my skin. I can't rave enough. Honestly, honestly -- buy this now. I predict that, by next week, I will look younger than my toddler son and, in two weeks' time, Doctors will be trying to shove me in an incubator! (because I'll look like a premature baby! I.E., really young! Oh, OK, you got it. Sorry.)

Really brill. I just hope I can still look old enough to buy cigarettes.

• annakalinski published 14/05/2007
    what a great review! i'm a heavy smoker too- might have to get some!!!
  • perryangel published 22/12/2006
    This review was very informative and I could relate to many of the problems that happygirl71 had with her skin. In fact, as soon as I had read the review I went straight down to my local Boots store and bought the range. It's all on offer at Boots at the moment so rush down and buy some!
  • miggmoggspud published 18/10/2006
    You forgot to mention how much... will I have to remortgage my house to buy these?