Garnier Skin Naturals Ultra Lift Eye Cream

Garnier Skin Naturals Ultra Lift Eye Cream

An anti-wrinkle solution especially for the delicate zone of the eye contour.

Review of "Garnier Skin Naturals Ultra Lift Eye Cream"

published 14/11/2007 | annakalinski
Member since : 23/09/2006
Pro none, cheap, lasts ages- and ive seen results on lines and dark circles in 5 days!
Cons the tube- when it lies on its side the stuff all goes to the end!
How easily is it absorbed?

"These people are right- it works!"

Well, i bought this eye cream initially because of the review on here- 3x5*- i couldn't argue with that- could i?

I decided I needed a good eye cream as, putting my make up on on the bus one morning as is my custom (saves 1/2 an hour!) i noticed there was this line from the corner of my eye outwards- "what is THAT!" I thought, horrified. I'd always had faint lines under my eyes, but not my father's dreaded crow's feet- please! i'm only 25!

The lines under my right eye are worse but i've just accepted them, but not crow's feet! I decided i'd best take action....

I searched ciao and saw that this had a very good review so i decided to give it a try, so here i am, reviewing it for you. Incidentally, i've used the garnier pure A range before and noticed some difference there, so i'm a big garnier fan.

I've got very pale skin, which means that every single mark on my skin shows up- the worst of this is my dark circles- i look like alice cooper some days. And i've had faint creases around my eyes, which i've noticed (damn you 25!) have got a bit more pronounced, and if my mascara smudges, it sits in them- i'm sure you've all experienced this. Great....

So I started to use garnier ultralift eye cream- and its really good- a lot better than my old eye cream- destressant yeux by roc- and i paid only £5 for it vs the £20 i paid for roc. although my roc eye cream is formulated for dark circles- i find this much better and more easily absorbed.

So all in all, i'd give this 5 stars, easily available, cheap as chips, and it seems to be working. what more can you ask for?

I've been using this for about 5 days now, and i have noticed a difference already, particularly on my left eye. i was just looking in the mirroe thinking "why does my eye look different?" and i realised that it was because the creases were smoothed and the dark circles were nowhere near as pronounced.

• lesa60 published 18/11/2007
    I got a free sample of this but too small to test if it works well over time. Glad to read it helped you. :)
  • salem_witch published 15/11/2007
    That's great that it works. I don't use an eye cream but if I start to need one I'll have to remember this!
  • Bens__mummy published 15/11/2007